Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

His technique from outside the box as improved massively as well. Was very unlucky with 2 efforts yesterday. Could of really had a hattrick and it was not down to poor finishing. It was due to bad luck. But right now he has everything. Hold up play is getting better game by game, his aerial ability, technique, power, finishing. Right now I would not say Costa is better than him in any aspect tbh.

A real head down arse up lad now, grinds things out and works incredibly hard. Really great to see from him, he's going to get better and better.

As Shearer kept saying on MOTD last season: If Lukaku can find some consistency, premier league defenders will be having a rough time for years to come

His technique from outside the box as improved massively as well. Was very unlucky with 2 efforts yesterday. Could of really had a hattrick and it was not down to poor finishing. It was due to bad luck. But right now he has everything. Hold up play is getting better game by game, his aerial ability, technique, power, finishing. Right now I would not say Costa is better than him in any aspect tbh.

how surprising that a 22 year old player in getting better match after match because of experience.

hmmm... interesting.

someone tell jose this. :lol:

Courtois has a great game Saturday for Chelsea, barely mentioned all night.

Lukaku has a great game for another team, thread explosion.

People generally get more excited over goals than a bloody goalkeeper, not that they don't for the latter. But you know that and are just looking for a way to put people down, correct? I really don't get your post.

People generally get more excited over goals than a bloody goalkeeper, not that they don't for the latter. But you know that and are just looking for a way to put people down, correct? I really don't get your post.

Looking for a way to put people down?I'm not even going to bother to respond to you if thats what you think.

Looking for a way to put people down?I'm not even going to bother to respond to you if thats what you think.

You did respond to me though. It was a question, because if you kept reading I said I didn't understand what you meant by your post.

You did respond to me though. It was a question, because if you kept reading I said I didn't understand what you meant by your post.

Was referring to the grass is greener aspect, if Courtois was sold and performed like he did vs Bournemouth for another club, thread in overdrive in fact his thread was a lot more busy when he was a Leti player.

Courtois has a great game Saturday for Chelsea, barely mentioned all night.

Lukaku has a great game for another team, thread explosion.

Courtois made a couple good saves against Bournemouth. A team we should be battering. LOL. Lukaku scored and had an impressive performance and reached a landmark amount of goals. Of course Lukaku is going to be more mentioned. Courtois could of made 3 penalty saves against Bournemouth and tbh I still would not feel right to give him high praise when we lost to one of the worst teams in the league. That is just ridiculous mate, come on.

I feel quite embarrassed that some members may feel Courtois needs to be praised for having a 'great game' against a team like Bournemouth at our own ground. Speaks volumes about how bad we have gone overnight.

Was referring to the grass is greener aspect, if Courtois was sold and performed like he did vs Bournemouth for another club, thread in overdrive in fact his thread was a lot more busy when he was a Leti player.

I doubt it. Not every player's threads light up with activity after a match. Maybe is the game was won people may be in a likelier mood to shower a Chelsea player with praise. Besides, maybe it is a relief to watch and discuss a player that is actually doing well as opposed to the dire situation this club is in?

Good games are expected of Courtois. He has generally been consistent for most of his career. Not entirely true for the patchy and streaky Lukaku. It seems as if a lot of fans on here still have an affinity with Lukaku and there is nothing wrong with that.

Sorry, if I came off the wrong way, I just had no idea why you brought it up.

Courtois made a couple good saves against Bournemouth. A team we should be battering. LOL. Lukaku scored and had an impressive performance and reached a landmark amount of goals. Of course Lukaku is going to be more mentioned. Courtois could of made 3 penalty saves against Bournemouth and tbh I still would not feel right to give him high praise when we lost to one of the worst teams in the league. That is just ridiculous mate, come on.

I feel quite embarrassed that some members may feel Courtois needs to be praised for having a 'great game' against a team like Bournemouth at our own ground. Speaks volumes about how bad we have gone overnight.

Ofcoutse it shows how bad its got, but that's reality and Tibo kept us in the game first 30.