Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Well actually according to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-V) there are no such categories. They are both called anti social personality disorder. The difference in 'common' speak is that the psychopath has no conscience whatsoever (cold-hearted) while the sociopath does (they call him the hot-headed counterpart). You find these guys (sociopaths) mostly in jails for violent crimes, while you find psychopaths in board rooms :clown: . Hence why two leading researchers (Hare and Babiak) wrote a wonderful book called 'snakes in suits'. Must read if you are into it.

But what is José then? lol

:tophat:

wonder why its been so quiet in here? maybe it has something to do with him looking like a League 1 striker against Arsenal and Man United recently, just shows why he is at Everton and not a top club.

Even though Costa was poor against City and was nothing special against Arsenal either? I like Costa but he has been worse than Lukaku this season fact. And what do you have to say about Lukaku scoring a hattrick against United for WBA?

Even though Costa was poor against City and was nothing special against Arsenal either? I like Costa but he has been worse than Lukaku this season fact. And what do you have to say about Lukaku scoring a hattrick against United for WBA?

Costa won us the game against Arsenal and got no service against City in fact Costa has had barely any service all season! and Lukaku scoring a hattrick against United who were playing for nothing means nothing! Bentley scored a hattrick past United in a meaningful game. doesnt mean anything if you cant play like that consistently.

and why do you keep mentioning Costa? this is the Lukaku thread! Lukaku is a level below Costa so it makes no sense at all to keep mentioning him, you obviously hate Costa, and keep trying to compare him to an inferior player, its pretty sad really.

as i said Lukaku plays for Everton for a reason, and no big clubs seems to be interested in him for a reason.

Costa won us the game against Arsenal and got no service against City in fact Costa has had barely any service all season! and Lukaku scoring a hattrick against United who were playing for nothing means nothing! Bentley scored a hattrick past United in a meaningful game. doesnt mean anything if you cant play like that consistently.

and why do you keep mentioning Costa? this is the Lukaku thread! Lukaku is a level below Costa so it makes no sense at all to keep mentioning him, you obviously hate Costa, and keep trying to compare him to an inferior player, its pretty sad really.

as i said Lukaku plays for Everton for a reason, and no big clubs seems to be interested in him for a reason.

Because like KDB, you constantly criticize them but don't say anything when they have good games. I brought Costa into it because you defend him till the end and you say he is the 2nd best striker or so in Europe but you never criticize him despite having loads of bad games this season. You know you really do have double standards. You said Costa did not get any service against City. Erm why don't you try to use the same theory about Lukaku then. Against Arsenal he only got 1 decent ball into him at the end of the game where he just headed it over the bar.

I like Costa and he is a big favourite of mine. He is frustrating me this seaosn but I think he will get his form back. Ok, Costa scored against Arsenal and so has Lukaku in their 3-0 victory 2 seasons ago, LOL.

Yeah, Lukaku is 22. You stated that you think he will be at Everton for the rest of his career which is quite ridiculous imo. I just don't get how you constantly criticize Lukaku yet defend Costa to the death.

Because like KDB, you constantly criticize them but don't say anything when they have good games. I brought Costa into it because you defend him till the end and you say he is the 2nd best striker or so in Europe but you never criticize him despite having loads of bad games this season. You know you really do have double standards. You said Costa did not get any service against City. Erm why don't you try to use the same theory about Lukaku then. Against Arsenal he only got 1 decent ball into him at the end of the game where he just headed it over the bar.

I like Costa and he is a big favourite of mine. He is frustrating me this seaosn but I think he will get his form back. Ok, Costa scored against Arsenal and so has Lukaku in their 3-0 victory 2 seasons ago, LOL.

Yeah, Lukaku is 22. You stated that you think he will be at Everton for the rest of his career which is quite ridiculous imo. I just don't get how you constantly criticize Lukaku yet defend Costa to the death.

yes i do praise De Bruyne, and i dont bother praising or criticizing every player! i dont think i have bothered to criticize Ivanvoic this season even though he has been our worst player, i haven't bothered praising Begovic even though he has done quite well for us, just because you dont see me praising someone after a good game doesnt mean i dont rate them! and yes Lukaku did get service against Arsenal and most of the time when Lukaku doesnt get good service is because he movement is poor, and when did i say i think Lukaku will be at Everton for his whole career???

yes i do praise De Bruyne, and i dont bother praising or criticizing every player! i dont think i have bothered to criticize Ivanvoic this season even though he has been our worst player, i haven't bothered praising Begovic even though he has done quite well for us, just because you dont see me praising someone after a good game doesnt mean i dont rate them! and yes Lukaku did get service against Arsenal and most of the time when Lukaku doesnt get good service is because he movement is poor, and when did i say i think Lukaku will be at Everton for his whole career???

You praise KDB? Really? Maybe in your dreams. You must of only praised him when he was at us or at Wolfsburg. Ever since he left Wolfsburg all I have seen is bitter comments. He could score 5 goals and you will look for anything to play it down.

Lukaku got no more service than Costa did at City. He had to out wide to receive the ball to get into the game because they were not getting into him. Like I said, he got one good service and was unlucky with the header. While Costa did not get much service against City, he did not threaten them when he did had the ball and got dominated. Lukaku has scored against most top teams. Liverpool on a regular basis including when they had Suarez. Arsenal 2 or 3 times. United and also a couple or so against City.

If I am right did you not say that he would end up at Everton because no big club would take him? You said that right?

Lukaku's movement is very good and improving. He has excellent movement imo. I don't know why you think it is poor. We have to agree to disagree then.

You praise KDB? Really? Maybe in your dreams. You must of only praised him when he was at us or at Wolfsburg. Ever since he left Wolfsburg all I have seen is bitter comments. He could score 5 goals and you will look for anything to play it down.

Lukaku got no more service than Costa did at City. He had to out wide to receive the ball to get into the game because they were not getting into him. Like I said, he got one good service and was unlucky with the header. While Costa did not get much service against City, he did not threaten them when he did had the ball and got dominated. Lukaku has scored against most top teams. Liverpool on a regular basis including when they had Suarez. Arsenal 2 or 3 times. United and also a couple or so against City.

If I am right did you not say that he would end up at Everton because no big club would take him? You said that right?

Lukaku's movement is very good and improving. He has excellent movement imo. I don't know why you think it is poor. We have to agree to disagree then.

LOL i have praised De Bruyne recently! shows how much you know.

and no i didnt say he would stay at Everton his whole career, i said something like if a big club was to sign him, no big club would be satisfied with Lukaku as their 1st choice striker, so if one was to sign him it would probably be as a 2nd choice striker, and Lukaku has shown he cant deal with competition, so will probably end up taking a step down again and sign for another club at a similar level to Everton.

But as i have said before i dont see a big club signing him anytime soon, Man United will be looking to sign a striker next summer, that might be his chance, but i doubt they would ever be satisfied with Luakau as their 1st choice striker, he will probably be at Everton for at least another 1 or 2 more seasons, which really isnt good for him if he ever wants to be a top striker

What a performance applr.gif

1 goal. 2 assists. The second assist was out of this world. And people say is all round game is not great. Improving with age. I wish some of our players could show some of the desire he has shown this game. Costa right now looks a shadow of his former self and is so frustrating to watch.

1 goal. 2 assists. The second assist was out of this world. And people say is all round game is not great. Improving with age. I wish some of our players could show some of the desire he has shown this game. Costa right now looks a shadow of his former self and is so frustrating to watch.

another that is going to come and bite us in the ass massively.

why didnt chelsea put a buy back clause on lukaku ffs

Just saw that one. No idea he was capable of doing that. Wtf.

His goal today was what Costa should have done against Dynamo Kiev instead of going down on the floor. Had he stood up and actually thought about scoring, he might of ended up like Lukaku and celebrating a goal.