Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

But we replaced him with 2nd best striker in the world!!!

:Goober:

We let him go and got Costa who was arguably the best striker in the league last season and got us to a title. Would've been great to have kept both but Lukaku has explained why that didn't happen.

We let him go and got Costa who was arguably the best striker in the league last season and got us to a title. Would've been great to have kept both but Lukaku has explained why that didn't happen.

That's why I think Lukaku would have no worries about coming back if we were to go for him in June. He'll relish the fact he'll be the one other will have to compete with as opposed to what he had before.

Rom is hot property right now. National and international buzz. You can't get around him at the moment. Think the summer of 2016 is the time to make a move. Lots of teams looking for a striker.

His journey has been incredible so far. He's quite seasoned for a 22-year-old. Having followed his rise up close, so to speak, I admire his will and dedication to become better and better. He's always seemed like a nice boy so I wish him all the luck in the world. I'd love for him to completely prove me wrong about his capability to lead a top team to glory.

I was one of those who agreed that it's better for everyone if he leaves, but looking back now, I have to say that I was wrong. And it's a little unfair, when you think about it. Chelsea chose Courtois over Cech because "he's the future". Yet, Lukaku didn't stand a chance even if it was quite obvious that he was "the future" more than Costa. But that was then, it seemed like a decent choice and I guess it's too late now to fix this.

I wish him best of luck anyways.

I'm actually very curious to know how he would fare in Europe. Type and quality of defending. Refereeing...

Obviously that won't happen at Everton so even if he likes his life there he must know he's gotta move to truly test himself.

He was the Europa League top scorer last year. He scored several goals throughout his first European campaign with Anderlecht as well, as a 16 year old boy. I'd say he'd do better in Europe than in the PL. He'll never leave the PL I think, but it would be fun seeing him destroy defenders in a more open league. :P

He was the Europa League top scorer last year. He scored several goals throughout his first European campaign with Anderlecht as well, as a 16 year old boy. I'd say he'd do better in Europe than in the PL. He'll never leave the PL I think, but it would be fun seeing him destroy defenders in a more open league. :P

wow we are in really bad shape when we say Europe and people understand Europa League.... :P

I was one of those who agreed that it's better for everyone if he leaves, but looking back now, I have to say that I was wrong. And it's a little unfair, when you think about it. Chelsea chose Courtois over Cech because "he's the future". Yet, Lukaku didn't stand a chance even if it was quite obvious that he was "the future" more than Costa. But that was then, it seemed like a decent choice and I guess it's too late now to fix this.

I wish him best of luck anyways.

at the time ...it wasnt quite that obvious.

Even last season Everton fans were still complaining he couldnt trap a bag of cement and needed loads of chances to score one.

Obviously, different story this season....just shows how forgetful and how fickle fans can be especially when they magically morph into hindsight harrys

Rom is hot property right now. National and international buzz. You can't get around him at the moment. Think the summer of 2016 is the time to make a move. Lots of teams looking for a striker.

His journey has been incredible so far. He's quite seasoned for a 22-year-old. Having followed his rise up close, so to speak, I admire his will and dedication to become better and better. He's always seemed like a nice boy so I wish him all the luck in the world. I'd love for him to completely prove me wrong about his capability to lead a top team to glory.

Deulofeu is an excellent crosser of the ball.

Deulofeu is an excellent crosser of the ball.

Exactly - feed Lukaku with Ivanovics crosses or Azpi's crosses and he won't score as many!

This is a massive problem for us, we lack creative attacking full backs that can cross a fucking ball.

If we fix that - Emile fucking Heskey would be a prolific striker for us...

Exactly - feed Lukaku with Ivanovics crosses or Azpi's crosses and he won't score as many!

This is a massive problem for us, we lack creative attacking full backs that can cross a fucking ball.

If we fix that - Emile fucking Heskey would be a prolific striker for us...

lukaku's movement is brilliant. his back to the goal play has improved exponentially. his overall involvement in the game is very good too.