Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Romelu actually defended Mourinho in an interview today... No hard feelings it seems.

Chelsea flop makes surprise defence of Jose Mourinho.

ROMELU LUKAKU has backed Jose Mourinho to steer Chelsea through their current crisis.

LINK. http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/481241/Chelsea-News-Lukaku-backs-Mourinho-to-turn-things-around

Chelsea flop makes surprise defence of Jose Mourinho.

ROMELU LUKAKU has backed Jose Mourinho to steer Chelsea through their current crisis.

LINK. http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/481241/Chelsea-News-Lukaku-backs-Mourinho-to-turn-things-around

Time for him to return with Stones? :P

Lukaku: "It really hurts to see Chelsea at this moment. I was always a fan of the club & you don't want to see this as a former player

"I have faith in Mourinho that he will turn the situation around. Everyone has these moments I guess. "People should respect that. And everything Mourinho is experiencing now, is making him a better manager." Lukaku: "This is the 1st time Mourinho is confronting these kind of problems. How many coaches can say that? Not a lot, certainly not a lot" "The 2-0 win over Porto was very important, also for the dressing room. I don't think Mourinho is doing anything different than before. "He still prepares his players in the best way, and his training sessions are very good."

Romelu Lukaku has revealed that he was always a fan of Chelsea, so its really hurting him to see them struggling in the Premier League, as reported by Goal.

http://www.squawka.com/news/romelu-lukaku-i-was-always-a-chelsea-fan-it-hurts-to-see-them-struggling/546595#AY5LUCSKH8LHLJMo.99

I was talking to a few Everton supporters they say lukaka misses a lot of chances before he scored in games

But he does score and that the point. At least he's in positions where he can score and his finishing can only get better as he gets older, he's already proving that. He's learning how to lead an attack now and Everton are beginning to rely on him more and more.

His progress is impressive.

But he does score and that the point. At least he's in positions where he can score and his finishing can only get better as he gets older, he's already proving that. He's learning how to lead an attack now and Everton are beginning to rely on him more and more.

His progress is impressive.

mourinho fucked up big time let him go maybe in the future he will come back to chelsea

mourinho fucked up big time let him go maybe in the future he will come back to chelsea

You never know. He's always wanted to play at the Bridge and now he's hot property, he may be tempted. Question is, whether he'd do it if Mourinho was or wasn't here.

You never know. He's always wanted to play at the Bridge and now he's hot property, he may be tempted. Question is, whether he'd do it if Mourinho was or wasn't here.

I don't know why chelsea didnt put a buy back clause on him ffs

• 2 weeks later...

This is a bit surprising but I guess it puts the debate to bed once and for all:

"Choices were made by me. By me. Not by them."
"Everyone says it is Mourinho's fault but it is not his fault because I made the decision. I went to his office to ask if I could go. He was the first one to say: ‘Good luck.' I signed the deal with Everton at 11 o'clock and the first text message I got on my old BlackBerry was from Mourinho saying: ‘Good luck, do your best and I will see you next season.' He was the first. Nobody knows that and that is why for me he gets immense respect."
"It is really sad he has to go. He is a great character and a great man. Even though there were words said in the media, I never looked at it because I know what he did and not a lot of managers would do that."

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2015/12/26/10666188/romelu-lukaku-sets-the-record-straight-on-relationship-with-mourinho?_ga=1.8596213.1983825573.1432878579

"I never looked at it because I know what he did and not a lot of managers would do that."
Well tbh, that is because a lot of managers would of given him a proper chance. It is all good defending Mourinho in saying that Lukaku asked for the move which he did but it still does not change the fact that Mourinho obviously did not have enough faith in him to assure him of his starts.