Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Non Penalty goals in the last 4 seasons

Costa 76 goals in 149 games - 0.51 goals per game

Aguero 91 goals in 164 games - 0.55 goals per game

So as you can see Aguero has scored 15 more goals in 15 more games then Costa, (who has had a number of games on the wing in that period of time).

So as i said its even closer without penalties, so when you look at what each player has done for his teams and what he has achieved with them in the last 4 seasons, no doubt Costa comes out on top. So if it helps you sleep at night you can keep believing Costa isnt world class and isnt on Aguero's level it just shows how delusional you are. :wave:

since i am totally bored off your SAME arguments, i honestly wont even try to answer it with anything new. i will simply copy paste what i had already told you.

"

now now, let me get this straight.

you used a dubious "goal/game" stat to somehow show that costa is world class and u want me to use logic. okay, sure!!!

anyways,

just by stats, costa has a 100minute/goal+assist ratio compared to 78 of aguero. lukaku has 105 and chicha has 99.

all the stats, show how exactly aguero is superior to costa in every thing.

also, let me get the latter part of your argument straight. just cos man city underperforms in the CL, means aguero is shit?

so before the last season when suarez was in liverpool and pool were not even in CL, means suarez was not world class? how are you extrapolating pelegrini's shit tactics of playing 4-4-2 at camp nou as aguero's limitation?

so costa is the only player to recover from an injury? with that "logic" aguero is god, cos he keeps getting injured but comes back like nothing has been missed and start banging them in for fun.

also, aguero did not shift to a new league, new team and blah blah blah in 11/12 which are also included in your stats? if i remember correctly city too won the PL that season adn aguero was a massive player for them.

lastly, 2 people have said the same thing about costa's position. aguero has played 72 appearance "behind dzeko/tevez/balo". (http://www.whoscored...ry/Sergio-Agero)

so there is not much difference.

also, lets look at their overall play. costa is a "big" guy yet, his hold up play and ball shielding is average at best. look at yesterday to see what i am talking about. aguero's ball shielding is barely second to any striker in the world. his on the ball strength makes it a massive deal for the defenders to even get the ball off him. despite being a "big" guy, costa's aerial prowess is downright poor. lets not even compare aguero and costa's "dribbling" and "link up play". what is left is goal scoring which costa is great in as is aguero. but overall play wise, no where near.

simply said, given an option between the 2 to lead your team (you being the manager), i am sure majority of the people would take aguero in a heartbeat compared to costa.

ps - aguero has 16 goals by penalties since 11/12, costa has 13 (http://www.transferm...&wettbewerb_id=) (http://www.transfermarkt.com/diego-costa/elfmetertore/spieler/44779).

so another dud argument."

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/18470-19-diego-costa/?p=1154251

so yeah, keep up the delusional work!!!

Look I was all for Rom being sold. That being said anyone that believes a word that Mourinho says is a simpleton. Mourinho is a degenerate liar and a sociopath. Sad that there are so many cult followers of such a despicable person. I guess you needed a new cult figure once Jimmy Saville got caught ...

Look I was all for Rom being sold. That being said anyone that believes a word that Mourinho says is a simpleton. Mourinho is a degenerate liar and a sociopath. Sad that there are so many cult followers of such a despicable person. I guess you needed a new cult figure once Jimmy Saville got caught ...

LOL, take your ignorance outta here bruh.

As for the rest of that post.. There's no point in going around this circle again. People believe what they want, facts generally speak for themselves. We got a great price for him, it's been put on the record and seen in real life events that he wanted to go on loan initially to Everton when we were facing our own striker crisis and yeah, it is what it is. Like players aren't liars either?

Psychopath, sociopath does criminal stuff. Just saying [emoji6][emoji6]

This is why some forum members have some bias against belgian users....just saying...

This is why some forum members have some bias against belgian users....just saying...

I wouldn't state it like the guy above. I would just say I think Mourinho is on an arrogant path of self destruction that might severely affect this club for several years to come. He's alienating his best player by far (again btw, bench him for too long and he's gone. There will be more takers for Hazard than for Mata) and he's only thinking of defending while his defense is leaking like never before. He's not able to dominate a single game while he has all the player assets needed to do so against most teams. He needs to GTFO; he's become either incompetent or insane.

I wouldn't state it like the guy above. I would just say I think Mourinho is on an arrogant path of self destruction that might severely affect this club for several years to come. He's alienating his best player by far (again btw, bench him for too long and he's gone. There will be more takers for Hazard than for Mata) and he's only thinking of defending while his defense is leaking like never before. He's not able to dominate a single game while he has all the player assets needed to do so against most teams. He needs to GTFO; he's become either incompetent or insane.

Well, the way he stated it it's exactly why there's that bias, (like you've done sometimes). As in "it ain't the first time i read such a disrespectful and ignorant comment"

But for the first time i might agree with you on the other part of your message, i didn't like the comments he made about Hazard, i didn't like his treatment of Matic, and mind you, those two players wee vital for us last season, not to mention that the goals we're leaking aren't Hazard fault. The two goals today were lucky and we created jack shit. He should be able to focus on defensive tactics while leaving on the pitch our attacking inputs.

Well, the way he stated it it's exactly why there's that bias, (like you've done sometimes). As in "it ain't the first time i read such a disrespectful and ignorant comment"

But for the first time i might agree with you on the other part of your message, i didn't like the comments he made about Hazard, i didn't like his treatment of Matic, and mind you, those two players wee vital for us last season, not to mention that the goals we're leaking aren't Hazard fault. The two goals today were lucky and we created jack shit. He should be able to focus on defensive tactics while leaving on the pitch our attacking inputs.

I know, the guy seems completely delusional this season. He's not making the changes where needed and he still thinks the equator runs through his crack.

If he keeps it up like this, they'll soon start calling him the "special" one, like parents sometimes call their mentally challenged children "special".

I know, the guy seems completely delusional this season. He's not making the changes where needed and he still thinks the equator runs through his crack.

If he keeps it up like this, they'll soon start calling him the "special" one, like parents sometimes call their mentally challenged children "special".

Yeah...talking about the way "you state" things....

I love reading things like that.

Sociopaths find it difficult to understand other people’s emotions because they are incapable of experiencing guilt, shame, or even love. So don’t expect to ever get an apology from this person. If you do get an apology be wary because they are manipulating you. Always remember they only care about themselves. You are a means to an end.

This made me laugh so hard.