Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Started watching at the 30 minute mark, 50m further on and he's made Anichebe look like a worldbeater. ( because he's playing the same type of football currently )

Some horrible passing and first touches as expected, he has learned/improved NOTHING from his stay at WBA.

Still cracks me up how he's being rated on this forum like the next Messiah after some motd highlights, another year at WBA is another year wasted.

Started watching at the 30 minute mark, 50m further on and he's made Anichebe look like a worldbeater. ( because he's playing the same type of football currently )

Some horrible passing and first touches as expected, he has learned/improved NOTHING from his stay at WBA.

Still cracks me up how he's being rated on this forum like the next Messiah after some motd highlights, another year at WBA is another year wasted.

Improved nothing!? wtf

Look at how many goals he has compared to how many times he is on (subbed a lot btw)....

You are obviously saying this to get a reaction but wow.

WTF!

So you have watched 50 mins, and you have come to the conclusion he is crap. Yeah ok, that sounds extensive. :rolleyes: I can find you 50 mins where hazard and mata, have probably made average players look good. Doesn't mean they haven't learned anything.

PRATT

Improved nothing!? wtf

Look at how many goals he has compared to how many times he is on (subbed a lot btw)....

You are obviously saying this to get a reaction but wow.

12 goals in open play in 1880 minutes, yea it's not bad but it isn't the goals that you should be worried about, it's his other abilities that haven't improved. Everyone knew he could score a goal.

WTF!

So you have watched 50 mins, and you have come to the conclusion he is crap. Yeah ok, that sounds extensive. :rolleyes: I can find you 50 mins where hazard and mata, have probably made average players look good. Doesn't mean they haven't learned anything.

Yea I watched 50 mins today because they were playing City, I lost interest in WBA's matches after december but before that I watched nearly all of them and I'm comparing him to those matches + the few he played the seasons before + the 2 seasons before that at Anderlecht. I honestly think he was more of a threat back at 16-17 than he is now.

I'm just saying he's always had it in him what he showed this season but his bad points haven't improved over the years.

Your a dick dude. Lukaku clearly has improved. We all seen him play last year and he was pish compared to what he is now. Jesus christ open your eyes haha.

12 goals in open play in 1880 minutes, yea it's not bad but it isn't the goals that you should be worried about, it's his other abilities that haven't improved. Everyone knew he could score a goal.

Yea I watched 50 mins today because they were playing City, I lost interest in WBA's matches after december but before that I watched nearly all of them and I'm comparing him to those matches + the few he played the seasons before + the 2 seasons before that at Anderlecht. I honestly think he was more of a threat back at 16-17 than he is now.

I'm just saying he's always had it in him what he showed this season but his bad points haven't improved over the years.

Its easier to look a threat against Shit Belgian sides than against the likes of Manchester City.

Lukaku is coming along fine. Show faith in your compatriot FFS.