Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Lukaku does all he can in reserves matches - he scores. Surely that should be rewarded by a start, ie. Birmingham away?

I think DD will start that one. AVB is probably looking at the FA cup as the only means to avoid three/four months of constant criticism and rumors of sacking by the media in the summer.

Apparently he's been warned by the Belgian coach over future inclusion because of his lack of game time? Is that true?

I don't find any articles or quotes on that one. But it sounds plausible because the Belgian Coach had no problems of putting Lukaku on the bench in the last few games (even qualifiers). Probably his advice to Romelu would be => get loaned out and get some gametime. Like all national coaches do :).

Just saw an interview with Belgian national coach. He said that 'decisions are due' in June, because everybody needs to be top in September for the World Cup qualification games. He gave Lukaku the advice: get some playing time at your own club or find another solution.

I really hope he gets some minutes, because how talented Belgium is in goal, defence and midfield - in attack we don't have that much options.

Doelman: Mignolet

Verdedigers: Alderweireld, Kompany, Vermaelen en Lombaerts

Middenvelders: Defour, Witsel en Fellaini

Flankaanvallers: Chadli en Hazard

Spits: Mirallas

Don't think a translation is necessary for the line-up for Greece - Belgium tommorow.. :)

So no Chelsea Belgians are starting :(

Quite logic that Lukaku won't start. I'm even suprised he has been called up as he has barely played last months.

And logic aswell that De bruyne won't start , at the moment we've got 4 better options for the wing (Hazard , Mertens , Chadli and Dembele)

In my opinion Courtois is better than Mignolet , should start in my opinion.

Doelman: Mignolet

Verdedigers: Alderweireld, Kompany, Vermaelen en Lombaerts

Middenvelders: Defour, Witsel en Fellaini

Flankaanvallers: Chadli en Hazard

Spits: Mirallas

Don't think a translation is necessary for the line-up for Greece - Belgium tommorow.. :)

So no Chelsea Belgians are starting :(

Only till June when he shall be one of us! :whistle: