Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

I'd just love to see him play for anyone, i have absolutely no idea how good he is or what he's even good at. Needs to go to a prem team, maybe Villa, they're desperate for strikers or Stoke as his size n physique he just looks like a Stoke player. Pulis likes his big black guys up front lol.

I reckon he should go to Fulham. Won't have to move his house/apartment, Fulham are a decent side and they can actually score goals and win games, unlike other Premier League clubs.

Fulham have some good strikers themselves so its unlikely that he will move there.He needs to move to a premier club which really needs a striker and I think Bolton or West Brom will be perfect for him.

We should give him a run of continuous games first and then decide whether he needs to be loaned or could be a impact player. Can't exactly take evidence from a 20 minute appearance against Norwich and a dreadful tackle against Liverpool (which was quality but still).

^ Gourlay knows better than you.

Yes but still, he needs more than 3 Carling Cup games and 3 sub appearances... reserve football won't be doing him too good either supposing he played week in and week out at Anderlecht!

Yes but still, he needs more than 3 Carling Cup games and 3 sub appearances... reserve football won't be doing him too good either supposing he played week in and week out at Anderlecht!

It was sarcasm. I didn't think a post saying Gourlay was knowing stuffs about football needed a sarcasm smiley lol.

I know a lot of chelsea fans are still doubting Lukaku has technique & pace (who can blame them... we barely see him on the pitch :)).

I just found a good video compilation that shows that the big boy surely has good ball handling:

enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKNZqL1Lb0A

Keeps scoring for reserves. Still unhappuy though that his situation under Di Mateo doesn't seem to get better. Worse, in fact. Didn't get a single minute yet.

He's not on the bench ofcourse tonight, he just got back from Newcastle.

We must be patient , i see him going on loan next season hopefully to a PL club. Then we will see how he progresses i really hope the lad gets a chance in the future and isnt just shipped off in a couple of seasons because we have brought another world class striking flop and gets pushed down the pecking order.