Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

If I were him, I'd hand in a transfer request. Ridiculous how he's not even allowed a shot in the FA Cup against fucking Leicester City. Poor acquisition, I'm sure if Arsenal had signed him he'd have played 10+ games this season.

If I were him, I'd hand in a transfer request. Ridiculous how he's not even allowed a shot in the FA Cup against fucking Leicester City. Poor acquisition, I'm sure if Arsenal had signed him he'd have played 10+ games this season.

Hand in a transfer request? Jesus Christ... he's only 18.

People on this forum sure love talking about transfer requests, first it was Luiz, than Mata and now Lukaku... Who's next?

Hand in a transfer request? Jesus Christ... he's only 18.

People on this forum sure love talking about transfer requests, first it was Luiz, than Mata and now Lukaku... Who's next?

It's a valid point. Here we're talking about Cavani, Falcao, Higuain etc. Meanwhile there's an 18-year old who people on the forum touted as amazing as already and he still can't even get a blink in. Torres & Drogba fire more blanks than chances, Sturridge is stuck wide & this £20million kid is stuck in the reserves. It was a poor buy.

I remember reading another Chelsea forum, and a member on their claimed he had a friend who worked at Cobham. Apparently (according to this guy's friend) he was not just the worst performing player at Cobham training grounds, but the worst he had ever seen.

Although I can't see him being that bad looking at his goals at reserve.

It's a valid point. Here we're talking about Cavani, Falcao, Higuain etc. Meanwhile there's an 18-year old who people on the forum touted as amazing as already and he still can't even get a blink in. Torres & Drogba fire more blanks than chances, Sturridge is stuck wide & this £20million kid is stuck in the reserves. It was a poor buy.

He's certainly not amazing, far from it, maybe one day but not yet.

And as I said before, he's only 18, how can you say it was a poor buy? he's not great yet, but he's got potential. Give him time.

I remember reading another Chelsea forum, and a member on their claimed he had a friend who worked at Cobham. Apparently (according to this guy's friend) he was not just the worst performing player at Cobham training grounds, but the worst he had ever seen.

Although I can't see him being that bad looking at his goals at reserve.

Seems reliable...

And as I said before, he's only 18, how can you say it was a poor buy? he's not great yet, but he's got potential. Give him time.

Well, you don't usually pay £18 million pounds for a reserve player. You would be seen as crazy for being a reserve player at half that price

Well, you don't usually pay £18 million pounds for a reserve player. You would be seen as crazy for being a reserve player at half that price

This is what I mean. Paying £18million means, in the eyes of our club, he can't be that raw in terms of talent. Why he's being relegated to not having even a look in v. a championship squad in the only domestic cup we're in is a blinder to me.

It was a poor buy.

AVB said we didn't need a striker, then had to come out a couple days later to change his stance about how we couldn't afford to miss out on him lol.

Stupid buy, nothing against him, don't even know how good he is. But he's just too young to get ahead of Torres and Drogba, we had a chance to sign Falcao too smh.

This is what I mean. Paying £18million means, in the eyes of our club, he can't be that raw in terms of talent. Why he's being relegated to not having even a look in v. a championship squad in the only domestic cup we're in is a blinder to me.

We paid that much for him because of his potential.

Wait a couple of years, then call it a waste of money.

He's one for the future, he has been unlucky this season because of the pressure on the team. He is clearly too good for reserve team football because I have watched the reserves and he's too good for that level and that's clear as day. His touch is awful though but his finishing is good and he is ultra fast, when I say fast I mean he's blistering fast.

It's a stupid amount to pay for 'potential' especially when we're simply wasting him in the reserves. He should've been loaned out back to Anderlecht straight away! I'm not saying that he's a waste of money entirely and maybe one day he'll prove that he's a bargain at the moment but there's no justification to pay that much for a reserve player.

It's a stupid amount to pay for 'potential' especially when we're simply wasting him in the reserves. He should've been loaned out back to Anderlecht straight away! I'm not saying that he's a waste of money entirely and maybe one day he'll prove that he's a bargain at the moment but there's no justification to pay that much for a reserve player.

It is a stupid amount, but look on the upside, Liverpool spent the same amount on Henderson...

I think the idea was to play him, but seeing how bad we're doing this season, we need to rely on the more experience players.

Next season he's going to be loaned out, no need to worry.

We paid that much because we are chelsea and we always over-pay ridiculously. That is a stupid amount to pay for 'potential'. It's not his fault we paid that much mind you.