Chelsea 2-1 West Brom

BlueLion.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least we won this. We could potentially have Mata by next week (fingers crossed), Ivanovic or Luiz (fingers crossed again) fully fit. A positive from Kalou's bad performance is Lukaku to be in the squad next week (and fingers crossed again). I think Romeu is legible to play next week too I think. That's like a fresh new squad with all those options.

Guest justin_3d

?

Now that this game is finished it proved all along what I said. That coach like Carlo and AVB are nothing special!

They are only as good as their squad.

The sad thing is that Carlo got sack cause this same squad AVB has is shit.

AVB would have notice by now and buy to fix the problem.

Had Carlo been here one more season he would have also fix the problem and bought.

Now once AVB buys the player he needs he will start doing good.

I'm not watching the game, but from these posts here I am wondering if we are that bad or they are just overreacting

We were very poor overall and hardly created any chances (first shot on goal came in the 45th min). We won't win a thing if the first team stays the same.

So the same team we beat 6-0 last year nearly held us to a point and AVB is happy? Not good signs...

Different Manager back then,they nearly held Man U last week.Never was gana be an easy game.Hodgson got it right there..not making excuses but wasnt going to be easier...just been nice had we not made it harder for us!! Horrible game but we won...and didnt have to rely on an OG :D...but something needs sorting asap!!

Hilaro!!!!!!!! Great saves stay in form!