Alvaro Pereira

Wilson

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes no sense. Why would we want a player to sit on the bench since we know mata will be starting in the left attacking winger position.

but do we really know that Mata is going to play on the left wing?

we have needed width on the right side for longer than we have on the left.maybe Mata was brought in to play the RF/RW role. which is what i think might be the case.

but do we really know that Mata is going to play on the left wing?

we have needed width on the right side for longer than we have on the left.maybe Mata was brought in to play the RF/RW role. which is what i think might be the case.

I don't know, I'm really convinced that AVB is the kind of manager that will give Sturridge a chance on the right side, especially with the promising results of the pre-season. He was our best scorer.

Guest justin_3d

I don't know, I'm really convinced that AVB is the kind of manager that will give Sturridge a chance on the right side, especially with the promising results of the pre-season. He was our best scorer.

Yossi was one of the best in pre season, and he still warming the bench, while Lampard plays full 90 mins.

If the Modric deal is dead, and Yossi is not going to Spurs, then he has to play next game.

Yossi was one of the best in pre season, and he still warming the bench, while Lampard plays full 90 mins.

If the Modric deal is dead, and Yossi is not going to Spurs, then he has to play next game.

Yossi is being incredibly overrated atm, no offense bro but i trust AVB judgement on why Yossi is not playing rather then some guy who is having knee jerk reaction based on a few preseason games.

Perreira is a fine player no doubt, but i can understand the criticism since we have much more pressing need then a utility player.

Guest justin_3d

Yossi is being incredibly overrated atm, no offense bro but i trust AVB judgement on why Yossi is not playing rather then some guy who is having knee jerk reaction based on a few preseason games.

And that was the same excuse i heard for why Sturridge did not play ahead of others last season....

And that was the same excuse i heard for why Sturridge did not play ahead of others last season....

completely different situations we have here. Sturridge imprssed on every level last season whenever he was given a chance. guys like Cole were reaving about how well he was doing in training.

On the other hand you and others are are having a knee jerk reaction over a few preseason games against the shittest teams we could ever play all season. while being completely ovlivious to the fact Yossi is an average player and shown over his career. There is a reason why he was warming the bench at Pool, if he wasn't good enough for Pool, then he is definitely not good enough to be starting for us.

Guest justin_3d

completely different situations we have here. Sturridge imprssed on every level last season whenever he was given a chance. guys like Cole were reaving about how well he was doing in training.

On the other hand you and others are are having a knee jerk reaction over a few preseason games against the shittest teams we could ever play all season. while being completely ovlivious to the fact Yossi is an average player and shown over his career. There is a reason why he was warming the bench at Pool, if he wasn't good enough for Pool, then he is definitely not good enough to be starting for us.

:lol:

What a way to give an argument.

If that's the case then A. Jonhson ain't good, cause he is warming the bench at City?

:lol:

What a way to give an argument.

If that's the case then A. Jonhson ain't good, cause he is warming the bench at City?

you seriously can't tell the differences between a 31 year old who has been warming the bench for most his career and a player who lost his starting position after an injury?

btw i would take Sturridge over Johnson any day of the week.

15m pounds its still okay.. hope that was realy our bid like Daily Mail are saying.

But to be honest, i only care about Modric now... i belive Perreira can help us(maybe Boas wants him as our left winger and Mata to the right wing? could be),

but Modric is the guy that we need mostly.

Not true, Falcao was sold below his buyout clause. So was Bruno alves last year.

True.

However, Falcao's buy-out was €45million. He was sold for €40million with €7million add-ons. So they actually would make more. We're €/£10million which will definitely not work.

you seriously can't tell the differences between a 31 year old who has been warming the bench for most his career and a player who lost his starting position after an injury? btw i would take Sturridge over Johnson any day of the week.

You are seriously stupid, Benayoun is surely a a great player, he possess more creactive than any of our current midfielder, and i is stupid to compare johnson to sturridge, they both play totally different, how can u compare a striker with a nature winger.

and how assure are you to think that Falcao was sold below buyout clause

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You