Alvaro Pereira

Wilson

You are seriously stupid, Benayoun is surely a a great player, he possess more creactive than any of our current midfielder, and i is stupid to compare johnson to sturridge, they both play totally different, how can u compare a striker with a nature winger.

and how assure are you to think that Falcao was sold below buyout clause

On Benayoun we have to agree to disagree.

Johnson is not a natural winger either. Johnson is a inside forward, he plays on the right and cuts on his preferd foot, same thing we will see from Sturridge this upcoming season. Neither Johnson or Sturridge will deliver the type of crosses you would see from a natural winger, watch a city game and you would notice that Johnson barely crosses. Since their style is similar i think it is fair and justified to compare the two.

Also the name calling is not necessary, we all have different openions we should respect one another openions regardless of how much they vary, and may i also add that there is nothing honorable about calling someone stupid hiding behind a computer.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea have lauched like we said a while ago a double bid for Joao Moutinho and Alvarao Pereira for a combined fee of £45m. Pereira's days were numbered the minute Da Costa brought in Alex Sandro for big money and Defour replaces Moutinho NOT Fernando.

Could this be true?

Bertrand unhappy with Chelsea move for Pereira

Ryan Bertrand has hinted he's unsettled at Chelsea.

He tweeted: "Talent only flourishes with opportunity. Opportunity only arises with stability."

Chelsea have lauched like we said a while ago a double bid for Joao Moutinho and Alvarao Pereira for a combined fee of £45m. Pereira's days were numbered the minute Da Costa brought in Alex Sandro for big money and Defour replaces Moutinho NOT Fernando.

Could this be true?

no idea, who said it

with news that Porto have reportedly turned down the initial offer but the player is wanting to join us..porto not playing him appears to mean that the offer wasn`t that short of what they would accept for him and they think we are gonna come back with a better offer.

the thing with Bertrand i hope SSN saying that he`s a wing back all the time isn`t getting in Ryans head. AVB needs to reassure him perhaps that he`s gonna be playing left wing if we sign him. although like already said,that twitter could be nothing to do with this atall.

If they already spend 20 on Perreira, put another 25 and try to get Hulk :eyebrows: AVB should talk to him so Hulk would want to go...

I know he has a release clause of 90m pounds or some, but Porto cant realy think they will get it..

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You