Alvaro Pereira

Wilson

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is said that Lukaku will be on loan to Porto for Pereira's deal ... is that real ? I read that from a local website but it said the source is from media in Portugal

Look at his wikiprofile it says that his in chelsea???

http://en.wikipedia....81lvaro_Pereira

Sorry to disappoint you, but I done that. I thought I'd get great excitement and thrills out of it by editing the page, cos anyone can do that you know, but I was wrong.......Oh wait I'm not a loser.

CFCTransfers Chelsea Transfers

"The deal fell apart. At the moment I don't believe it will happen" - Alejandro Savichara (Alvaro Pereira's agent( ##CFC #chelsea

Would rather have no signing then Pereira be our only signing.

Guest justin_3d

sigh.

I really wanted this player.

Oh well, lets see if AVB comes back for him in the jan. transfer window.

DuncanCastles Duncan Castles

Porto president Nuno Pinto da Costa says he could report Chelsea to FIFA for approaching Alvaro Pereira without his permission. #cfc #fcp

Pinto da Costa: 'I talked with Alvaro and he admitted he was invited by Chelsea. That means they spoke to him without FC Porto's consent.'

Fuck it... Another transfer embargo?

DuncanCastles Duncan Castles

Porto president Nuno Pinto da Costa says he could report Chelsea to FIFA for approaching Alvaro Pereira without his permission. #cfc #fcp

Pinto da Costa: 'I talked with Alvaro and he admitted he was invited by Chelsea. That means they spoke to him without FC Porto's consent.'

Fuck it... Another transfer embargo?

Oh for fucks sake!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You