Alvaro Pereira

Wilson

No, right thread. I was replying to this:

Chelsea ready to meet Pereira's £25m release cause as Juventus move for Alex

Daily Fail, but this to me makes sense. Especially selling Alex to Juve if we get to keep Rajko.

Plus i like Pereira. So I hope there is some truth in getting him. This guy will be a nice utility player like Ivan.

And lets not forget that Romeu can also play as CB!

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, right thread. I was replying to this:

I don't understand how Rajko getting a work permit can justify selling Alex. Rajko has no experience in the prem and even though he is a promising prospect, you can't rely on him right now. JT is ageing and Luiz has looked shaky (excellent buy but proved that he needs to work on some things). So that leaves Bran. Selling Alex would be ridiculous imo and we shouldn't consider it at all.

Has anyone seen Romeu play CB? Is he good at it? Selling Alex would downgrade our defence in quality, no doubt. Get Ivanovic/Luiz/Terry injured and you have Romeu or Ferreira covering for them. I don't trust either in what might be the most important position defensively (behind goalkeeper). But if Rajko does get a work permit, then it's a bit different story... still an unproven kid though, but might be a fairly good backup player.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest justin_3d

If this deal is true, then it means Modric might not come.

Cause with Alvaro and Mata, then Mata will play the midfielder role.....

Guest justin_3d

What is the point of letting Zhirkov go and sign him?

He wanted to go.

Are we suddenly turning like Spurs and keep a player that does not want to stay?

No, so we let him go.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You