Alvaro Pereira

Wilson

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

Tbf, he is a descent player, and probably AVB knows something about him that we do not know, having worked with him last season.

He has the Garra Uruguaya.

He plays his hear out on the field.

For years Uruguayan players have been know for this.

But now technique is embracing them.

Alvaro is a good crosser. Can defend as well when teams are found open on counter attack.

He really is like Mata, a utility player.

Mata-Alvaro is a great improvement from Kalou-Malouda Anelka.

But they are not stars like Sanchez and Fabregas.

And if i have to compare Alvaro to somebody, it would be Ivan.

Ivan is limited in quality, but he is a player that puts everything in the field. I see Alvaro as the same.

Guest justin_3d

I still see this player as an Ivan player. Don't get to much attention but grows on you.

If this happen i will be happy.

Everyone thought that buying Coentrao with Marcelo still at Real was a useless buy. How does Mou use Coentrao?

Coentrao is a class player though. Perreira isn't all that impressive from what I've seen of him and he's no big hype in Portugal. Personally I hope this isn't true as the transfer fee rumours were/are ridiculous.

If its true, I can see what AVB is trying to do. Play Mata in the whole and Perreira on the left wing. Maybe he knows we aint getting Modric. But then its just my opinion

Makes no sense imo. Mata is no Modric and their skill sets are quite different.

Guest justin_3d

What position does he actually play?

All over the mid. Left back, left wing, defensive. Very utility player like Ivan.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You