Alvaro Pereira

Wilson

If they already spend 20 on Perreira, put another 25 and try to get Hulk :eyebrows: AVB should talk to him so Hulk would want to go...

I know he has a release clause of 90m pounds or some, but Porto cant realy think they will get it..

Hulk for £25m? People totally underate and underestimate Hulk. In Today's market, the Brazilian is easily worth £45m, he's that good

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hulk for £25m? People totally underate and underestimate Hulk. In Today's market, the Brazilian is easily worth £45m, he's that good

Are you aware the astronomical buy out clause for Hulk?? He is in fact £100m... no-one, not even Man City or Anzhi Makachkala would want to pay that much for him!

Are you aware the astronomical buy out clause for Hulk?? He is in fact £100m... no-one, not even Man City or Anzhi Makachkala would want to pay that much for him!

nadavTKL asserted we should bid £25m for him implying his value (ignoring the buyout clause for now) should be around that figure. which is totally an insult to Hulk when the likes of Pastore are going for £45m.

Hulk is not worth the figure on his buy-out clause but at the same time, he's certainly worth more than £25m, that's my point.

I think he meant we should use the money we are using to get Perreira for Hulk, and to those £20m add £25m, which does £45m..

i think if you re-read what he said you`ll find that he values Hulk at 45m too.

:eyebrows:

I think he meant we should use the money we are using to get Perreira for Hulk, and to those £20m add £25m, which does £45m..

If that's what he meant then my bad :doh::)

I meant take the 20 we want to spend on Alvaro, and put another 25, so its 45 on Hulk. But i can see why you didnt understood..

Belive me, i want Hulk in our team more than anyone i think... I realy like this player.

So you think that Hulk will stay there forever? Porto cant do it. They put this buy out clause so no one will even think of getting him..

But when Hulk will say he wants to go, Porto will obviesly listen to lower offers.

Hulk for £45m? Are you kidding me. i doesn't think that he is worth that much. Indeed is he a great player with skills,pace and size, but you have to consider other factors.

If Hulk worth £45m, why did Pato only worth £30m.

£45m seem like a small sum to you, so easily rate a player up to 45m.

One thing I could say to all of you...mistake two things!

1. How many matches have you watched of Perreira?

2. If all of you guys had the ability to manage clubs it would have been great ( sarcastic). AVB has plans for Perreira, and will use him, like it or not!

Personally I am OK with this transfer, IF he plays as a winger, but at the end of the track AVB knows best.

I think this deal is a bit weird but i´m sure AVB knows what he is doing. Intresting to se how Perreira can fit in our team.

Perreira Torres Mata ??

Mata isn't that good on the right. If no other midfielder is signed, I expect Mata in the midfield and Pereria on the left.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You