Alvaro Pereira

Wilson

Funny Justine, I was just posting the same thing, but then my Mozilla messed up. lol

IDK what these media people are talking about. so far we have bought

Courtois = 8m

Lukaku = 18m

Mata = 25

Oriol = 5

TOTAL = 56m

They meant for 2011. That includes Torres & Luiz.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

Pereira showed me something in the recent Copa America. Has great attacking instincts & runs his ass off. Never will give up on a ball. Good lil' player IMHO.

It's called Garra Charrua!

We have not had a player like that since Poyet days.

Hmm, a lot of negativity about this.

I understand it's because of the price-tag of £25million. However I think he'll be a very good player, if he is a pacy left-sided winger than it can only could for this squad right? I don't know what it means for Mata's position or even his own. But having such players can only strengthen our squad, and he is 25.

I do not see the logic in chasing Alvaro. He definitely is not gonna replace Ashley on LB. He doesn't have enough creativity to play on LW as well. A good squad player at best only if we can sign him for less than 15m which I'm sure Porto president is never gonna accept. I had rather pay the release clause of 25m towards Hazard and throw in Anelka if they want :)

9m courtois, 5m oriol, 18m lukaku? 26m Mata.

Think we are the highest spenders lol. Won't be when City confirm Nasri though.

I'm not at all bothered about how much money we spend on these players, as long as we don't spend too much on the players!

If he is signed he will definitely be a utility player.

We will still go after Modric, regardless if we sign Alvaro or not.

I have noticed that The Telegraph writer Jason Burt has been calling this for a while, they also called the improved Chelsea offer for Mata before anyone else. I think they might be the most reputable source on Chelsea.

Unless Andre plans to use Mata as a attacking midfielder behind strikers then it wouldn't be bad, but come on, Cole, Bertrand and PVA as left backs and Malouda and Mata as left wingers and we are going to sign Pereirra? Can't see the point...

Unless Andre plans to use Mata as a attacking midfielder behind strikers then it wouldn't be bad, but come on, Cole, Bertrand and PVA as left backs and Malouda and Mata as left wingers and we are going to sign Pereirra? Can't see the point...

Maybe we're selling Malouda? :D

U guys are unfairly critizing him, he is versatile, lw lm or lb. Fast strong and pacy like gareth bale with equivelent crossing abilities, he is underrated like pedro from barca, dosen't brag superstar rights but his runs open up so much space to make messi look good and the other small things he does well which fans tend to not appreciate and like pedro very consistent plays with a lot of emotion. Biggest negative is he is very ugly and reckless; expect a red card if he joins at some point this season.

Guest justin_3d

U guys are unfairly critizing him, he is versatile, lw lm or lb. Fast strong and pacy like gareth bale with equivelent crossing abilities, he is underrated like pedro from barca, dosen't brag superstar rights but his runs open up so much space to make messi look good and the other small things he does well which fans tend to not appreciate and like pedro very consistent plays with a lot of emotion. Biggest negative is he is very ugly and reckless; expect a red card if he joins at some point this season.

:goodpost:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You