Chelsea Sack Andre Villas-Boas

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Roman knows it was the players yet still sacked AVB, how about not paying their wages for a few weeks until they deserved to be paid. What a fucking waste.

Sadly it can't be done - they have contracts. They didn't break any clauses in the contract, so not paying them would get the club in a lot of trouble.

Frank Lampard has really shocked me with his attitude recently, its just so not Lamps to act like twat. These footballers are for the most part all the same though, they don't give a shit about fans its all about lifestyle.

So Roman knows it was the players yet still sacked AVB, how about not paying their wages for a few weeks until they deserved to be paid. What a fucking waste.

Why the fuck even sack AVB in the first place then?? If we plummet even further down the table, to... say 7th... Roman come the end of this season, will realise what he's done wrong!

Sadly it can't be done - they have contracts. They didn't break any clauses in the contract, so not paying them would get the club in a lot of trouble.

Fuck. Well maybe they won't get to use his yacht this summer. That'll teach them.

Fuck. Well maybe they won't get to use his yacht this summer. That'll teach them.

:D

I don't think they care much about that. I wish every contract included a stipulation, that you'd get fined 2 weeks wages every time you played well below an acceptable standard.

THIS nightmare is over. This season was a disaster, there was no room for AVB anymore. I dont care If its players or boards fault. The portuguese was a very well paid manager, not a poor man. Now we dont need the bullshit about AVB being a brilhant manager or a guy that needed time, or the talk about players vs AVB,

Now we can discuss about our new manager and about our future.

AVB wont be missed.

Talk about our future? That's what we were doing, hoping that the man who just got sacked could lead us there. But nah your right, Instead we'll just move on to the next man to bored the Chelsea FC managerial merry-go-round. Well talk about the same old problems with the same old people. Rinse and repeat. What a stupid attitude you really have.

I read that article and I became very, very angry at what the players have done. They have ridiculed AVB, and they have humiliated this club. They should all be fucking sacked in the summer.

I have agreed with basically everyone of your angry posts today :D . I do foresee you coming out and apologising for being in such a huff (I think you done similar before) but until then keep it up. Every post thus far as been filled with some truth that needs to be heard.

wtf, that Daily Mail article was ridiculously detailed. and I know they're not supposed to be the most credible newspaper but from what I've just read you would think they've had reporters walking alongside the team all season

"

In the dressing-room the players grew tired of his timekeeping, fed up of him monitoring their arrival some days from the balcony of his first-floor office.

Some started a game among themselves, flying into the car park as the seconds counted down to the scheduled arrival time. They would jump out of their cars with moments to spare, winding up the manager by acknowledging him with a sarcastic wave as they headed in to change.

"

<_<