Chelsea Sack Andre Villas-Boas

All the best to AVB, he didn't deserve to be treated like this but then again most managers we've had here didn't. Good luck to him in the future & I hope he goes on to have a successful career & sticks his middle finger up to Roman.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roberto Mancini, this season's Premier League-winning manager's first 40 games in charge of Manchester City:

Played - 40

Won - 20

Drawn - 9

Lost - 11

Andre Villas-Boas' record after 40 games in charge of Chelsea:

Played - 40

Won - 20

Drawn - 10

Lost - 10

Just saying.

In City there no players like Drogba,Cole,Lampard and Terry that make the decisions for the all club...

All the best to AVB, he didn't deserve to be treated like this but then again most managers we've had here didn't. Good luck to him in the future & I hope he goes on to have a successful career & sticks his middle finger up to Roman.

AVB did not deserve Chelsea, If you know what I mean...

AVB did not deserve Chelsea, If you know what I mean...

AVB, with all due respect shouldn't have been a candidate for the Chelsea job in the first place! I honestly thought at first glance, he was overrated and too young... the only things that won me round was his really impressive season at Porto, and that he had worked with of the Chelsea players before, so he could work on a strategy to get us winning regularly... Hiddink should have been the favourite to take over back then! Too bad we can't get him now though... he's back in Russia managing Anzhi Makachkala!

They sack AVB because some of the senior players complatley undermine his authority. Fucking brilliant...God im so pissed off at the Chelsea board.

I'm pretty sure it's the performances and results too. The board have high expectations and demand results and under AVB we're having our worst season since Roman took over.

Everyone talks about the senior players causing the sacking over not respecting the manager, but as a good manager you've got to be able to resolve the problem, you just wonder if AVB ever sat down with Lampard and tried to work things out. You can easily get respect back by communicating with players.

AVB, with all due respect shouldn't have been a candidate for the Chelsea job in the first place! I honestly thought at first glance, he was overrated and too young... the only thing that won me round was that he had worked with of the Chelsea players before, so he could work on a strategy to get us winning regularly... Hiddink should have been the favourite to take over back then! Too bad we can't get him now though... he's back in Russia managing Anzhi Makachkala!

AVB isnt too young, some of our senior players are disrespectful overpaid cunts. That's what the problem always was

Good rationale men.

And one last question, do you think AVB can do a clough?

As this article points:

AVB's doing a Clough! But will it end the same for under-fire Chelsea boss?

Good rationale men.

And one last question, do you think AVB can do a clough?

As this article points:

AVB's doing a Clough! But will it end the same for under-fire Chelsea boss?

AVB could become a brilliant manager in the future. I just think he's too young at the moment, if you enter management at that age you have to spend your first 10 years managing a small-mid club then if you have continued success with your own philosophy then you can enter the big arena with experiences of handing ego's. If Hiddink had been our manager from the start of the season I can guarantee you one thing from my countryman, Hiddink would have had the whole squad pulling in the same direction. AVB made crucial mistakes like shitting all over Alex and our former golden boot winner Anelka, he handled that like he had never took any management courses in his life and it back fired horribly. We want the manager to be tough with under performing players but we want them to do it in a clever way. He was very naive tactically, the guy played a high line against David Silva and it really showed me how inexperienced he was, you can't play a high line against a player with Silva's vision its just not logical. He was too young and inexperienced and our club can not afford to take on an apprentice, I was excited when he first arrived and backed him until it was clear as day that he was not ready for it at all.

I'm pretty sure it's the performances and results too. The board have high expectations and demand results and under AVB we're having our worst season since Roman took over.

Everyone talks about the senior players causing the sacking over not respecting the manager, but as a good manager you've got to be able to resolve the problem, you just wonder if AVB ever sat down with Lampard and tried to work things out. You can easily get respect back by communicating with players.

Look at our team. Seriousley, what can they expect? I dont think you understand even the slightest how it is to work for Chelsea. The board are all stuipid retarded clueless yes and no-sayers. Just look at the panic-signings Torres and Meireles. I mean really?

Transision takes TIME. They should have given AVB a summer-budget and the season after to REALLY implement his tactics without having to struggle with Cole's and Lampard's disrespectfullness and undermining his authority. And to get rid of Bosingwa, Meireles and have a striker who can actually score.

THIS nightmare is over. This season was a disaster, there was no room for AVB anymore. I dont care If its players or boards fault. The portuguese was a very well paid manager, not a poor man. Now we dont need the bullshit about AVB being a brilhant manager or a guy that needed time, or the talk about players vs AVB,

Now we can discuss about our new manager and about our future.

AVB wont be missed.

lol Henrique is always brutally honest and to the point like my friend from the other site.

Curiously he is also from Brazil. :D

Also AVB was not a manager, he was a track suit coach which is different. Alex ferguson is a manager, Harry redknapp is a manager too. David Moyes is a track suit manager so is Martin O'neill. There is a big difference between a Manager leading a club and a Track Suit coach, a manager has got to be over 40 years of age with experience of Managing a club. Mourinho was a manager and that was how he got the players to die for him lol. Managers get involved in mind games, coaches don't really get involved in that.

Also AVB was not a manager, he was a track suit coach which is different. Alex ferguson is a manager, Harry redknapp is a manager too. David Moyes is a track suit manager so is Martin O'neill. There is a big difference between a Manager leading a club and a Track Suit coach, a manager has got to be over 40 years of age with experience of Managing a club. Mourinho was a manager and that was how he got the players to die for him lol. Managers get involved in mind games, coaches don't really get involved in that.

It's a shame the club did not took a gamble on Bielsa, instead of wasting their money on AVB.

Oh well even if Roman offered Bielsa the job, I doubt he will take it now after seeing this debacle.

I don't really agree with RDM taking over because he's another coach. These idiots who represent Chelsea FC these days need a fucking manager who will kick them into order because i know a lot of them still have it in them for a last HURAHH !!!!!!!!!1