• Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Mount (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

The PL has been so kind to us this season so far. But we might surely be running out of luck pretty soon.

We are half season in and we still can't get a hold of things. We are still doing the same mistakes, still struggling to finish off games.

Tammy can't sustain 90 minutes on pitch? (I haven't seen him atleast without an issue atleast)

I can't believe Lampard still brings Bats into the pitch FFS. You don't need to be great manager to see that!

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Emerson is pretty much in the exact same boat as Alonso now. Keep him in the final third and he's dangerous and a weapon. Puts in dangerous crosses in open play and his delivery from corners was great.

But he has been totally shit defensively. The one area I always thought he was better than Marcos at. But nope.

I'd sell both.

Just now, Pizy said:

Emerson is pretty much in the exact same boat as Alonso now. Keep him in the final third and he's dangerous and a weapon. Puts in dangerous crosses in open play and his delivery from corners was great.

But he has been totally shit defensively. The one area I always thought he was better than Marcos at. But nope.

I'd sell both.

We're basically at the point where putting anyone in will result in something disastrous. 

We could be happy Mustafi did what he did. If that didnt happen we could have easily lost that game. To be fair Arsenal didnt deserve the draw, but neither did we deserve to win. We should be happy with a point.

Barkley needs to play more, cause he is a threat for a opponents goal, unlike any other of our midfielders. We cant blame Kante, we should blame ourselves for not closing the game.

1 hour ago, bluephoenix said:

The PL has been so kind to us this season so far. But we might surely be running out of luck pretty soon.

We are half season in and we still can't get a hold of things. We are still doing the same mistakes, still struggling to finish off games.

Tammy can't sustain 90 minutes on pitch? (I haven't seen him atleast without an issue atleast)

I can't believe Lampard still brings Bats into the pitch FFS. You don't need to be great manager to see that!

You've just completely contradicted yourself. If Tammy struggles with 90 minutes then what is the alternative at the moment besides bringing Bats on in his place?

Bats is terrible but in my opinion he is more likely to get a goal than Giroud. Our options aren't good enough and take Tammy out the team we haven't got anyone I'd be confident in to score on a semi-regular basis, let alone regular basis.

Lampard says every press conference we need more goals in our team so at the very least he can identify like all of us can it's a major problem for us struggling to win games at the moment. If he and the board think we can get someone in to change that this month then let's do it. Otherwise a half hearted attempt to fix the solution doesn't help us in the long term when proper quality needs adding to this squad of players.

I know these are times that we just have to face and fight through as fans considering all that has happened and is happening at Chelsea but God damn it's not easy.

The 9th richest club in World football... richer than Juventus and check out their squad.

That should be enough to tell you everything that is wrong here. 

The truth is.. 

Roman has left his club in the hands of incompetent people. 

1 minute ago, DDA said:

I know these are times that we just have to face and fight through as fans considering all that has happened and is happening at Chelsea but God damn it's not easy.

The 9th richest club in World football... richer than Juventus and check out their squad.

That should be enough to tell you everything that is wrong here. 

The truth is.. 

Roman has left his club in the hands of incompetent people. 

SIBNEFT MAFIA BABY!

FOR LIFE

Image result for marina granovskaia gif

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

We dominated and easily controlled the game when they had 11 men. CHO was roasting their left side repeatedly. What do we do after scoring and going up a man? COMPLETELY ABANDON THAT ADVANTAGE ON THE RIGHT SIDE!

What's most alarming about us right now is I don't even know how we fix ourselves.  Can't do it through the transfer market because the top players aren't available. Our backup strikers are horrific. Pulisic is out for weeks. With Mount off the boil we have zero goal threat from midfield.

Seriously, what's the remedy here? It simply looks like we have to just hope and pray that United and Wolves remain as shit as we do. We clearly don't have the capacity to grab this 4th spot by the neck.

United are without Rashford for months. 

Spurs are without Kane for months. 

Arsenal's defence will continue to be a liability. 

I am genuinely shocked of how fortunate we are right now. Because this current set of players don't deserve to be finishing top 4. 

Couple of positives.

I thought Christensen had by far his best game this season. 

Up until we scored it was the best I've seen CHO in a league game. Looked confident and aggressive which is exactly what we need from him!

We play far too slow though! No defender or midfielder who can spot or hit a fast 30 yarder, so we pass back and forth across the back four then move up a bit, hit it wide then back inside then out wide again and by then the opponents pen area is full of defenders, so it's no wonder we're struggling to get enough clear cut shots on goal. 

8 minutes ago, chippy said:

Couple of positives.

I thought Christensen had by far his best game this season. 

Up until we scored it was the best I've seen CHO in a league game. Looked confident and aggressive which is exactly what we need from him!

We play far too slow though! No defender or midfielder who can spot or hit a fast 30 yarder, so we pass back and forth across the back four then move up a bit, hit it wide then back inside then out wide again and by then the opponents pen area is full of defenders, so it's no wonder we're struggling to get enough clear cut shots on goal. 

Willian and Kante (as an advanced CMF) and Emerson and to a lesser extent Azpi (on the right, on the left he is INSANELY poor) are human rain delays when it comes to cohesive speed play

Rudiger and AC (and the even worse Zouma) are also hardly the 2nd coming of Nesta as well

I will protect Rüdiger for sure, he is the only defender in the team deserving to be called one. We would be even shittier without him. Azpi also gets too much stick.

AC is soft shit, Emerson a perfect narcos character but surely no footballer, Zouma is too inconsistant. Kante seems to be a misfit. Mount is still young. Willian turns up greatlyin some matches and that‘s it.

Kepa has been a daylight robbery, one of the worst businesses ever.

Jorginho is BOSS. 

Lamps is a beginner. Jody is very successful - on twitter.