• Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Mount (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

22 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

The way they went and scored that second goal was like when your controller suddenly dies in fifa. They all just stood there and said go on, go grab a goal, we wont even look.

Lmao first time I have laughed on this forum for a while... 👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣

In the old days would have earned you a nomination for post of the month 👍👍👍

10 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Not to mention Jorginho turning his fucking back on it.

I remember being torn a new one for doing that during a training session with my school team.  Jorginho is lucky he doesn't have JT and co around!

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

one point there

and I went BONKERS during the game over it

Tammy was still injured/knocked when that goal happened and THAT played a role in his defensive play

and we had a shit tonne of chances to kick the ball out of play whilst he was down

thus stopping the flow (and the goal)

✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

one point there

and I went BONKERS during the game over it

Tammy was still injured/knocked when that goal happened and THAT played a role in his defensive play

and we had a shit tonne of chances to kick the ball out of play whilst he was down

thus stopping the flow (and the goal)

Exactly! Similar stupidity shown for their 1st goal! :rant:

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

My mate was there and said once again the atmosphere was shite.

Well yes and no. On one hand it was bad, but on the other, it always is so it was no worse than usual. After 50 years of watching this club play I think I'm entitled to an opinion on this; Chelsea fans don't know how to support their football team.

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Well yes and no. On one hand it was bad, but on the other, it always is so it was no worse than usual. After 50 years of watching this club play I think I'm entitled to an opinion on this; Chelsea fans don't know how to support their football team.

Our away following give good support though!

For fucks sake, against 10 man not able to create anything. It’s fucking pathetic everyone laughing at Luiz but the joke is on us. Only able to score one goal in 70 minutes against 10 of Arsenal and conceding twice. One of the few ways Arsenal could hurt us was via a counterattack so why do we only have Kante in the back whilst having a cornerkick? Also why the fuck are two players surrounding Bellerin and neither of them doing shit? One of them even demanding a higher wage. Fucking embarrassing is what it is.

We have been unlucky with injuries, but we have been very lucky for a few weeks that every time we blow a game we should have got 3 points in and ended up with a loss or a draw.....the teams around us all lose.  When journalists said at the beginning of the year that it would be a wild ride for Chelsea and their young team, they were right on the money.