• Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Mount (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Just now, LAM09 said:

I honestly don't know why Abraham stayed on tbh. If anything, he made matters worse by preventing Emerson from closing Bellerin down.

Not idea what to expect from our next three games. Rough few weeks ahead, especially if our inept transfer negotiator can't get shit done.

I should be feeling pissed off and all that but I'm too tired to even muster that up. Abraham was already down injured long before Bellerin's goal came about and what did we do? Continued to play instead of kicked the ball out for us to settle down and let Abraham receive treatment.

And on the Arsenal's first goal, why the fuck did we push so many players forward when we were leading 1-0? I know we were trying to get the 2nd goal and kill the game off but FML, the players out there surely lack a fucking brain! 

5 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Winning is everything though.

To be fair Mount was pretty dire when he came on.

Barkley was Barkley

And Bats was a fucking liability.

We actually started with our best 11 - but for some reason people seem to think we are a world beating team.

We are bang average - as the results suggest 👍

But Klopp took 6 years to get it right, but Lampard has a few months... It's super fucking annoying.

It also shows how much Hazard covered up for these players- I truly regret any slating I did of him now...

Hazard was slated by a lot of people on here before

But that's in the past.

Need to invest in new blood. Soon.

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

Only 7 ahead of arsenal now....fucking arsenal who has been a non entity all season. FL has big issues man....dont tell me we cant play better, dont say we cant defend better. We can be more organnized, more compact, We can do set pieces better etc. Its like we dont practice at all.

We cannot defend better.

It's been like this all season? 

If the players aren't good enough you concede. Look at Liverpool pre-Virgil days... 

We need new players to even compete for 4th place.

Our players are bang average now - the squad has slipped into a level of mediocrity. 

It's a long way back - so you might want to strap yourself in 👍🤣👍

8 minutes ago, BlueLion. said:

What's pathetic is the fact Lampard and his coaching staff either can't coach, are idiots, or don't think there is an issue with the way we play and the way we defend. 

he is dire atm as a manager

damn near OGS clueless

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

£142m on a wuthless keeper who has cost us countless games (far more than he has won for us)

hundreds of millions lost on top of that in myriad number of cock-ups in a variety of ways

:rant:

11 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Sadly I agree.

Kepa needs benching and Emerson sucks more than Bats

Willian, Emerson, Alonso, Bats, Pedro, etc should have been sold and upgraded upon for ages

#FACTS

Kepa never should have been purchased, not for damn near 150m quid, it is madness

and all goes back to the board STUPIDLY not selling a non-renewing Courtois in a timely fashion and buying a suitable replacement in 2017

5 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Only 7 ahead of arsenal now....fucking arsenal who has been a non entity all season. FL has big issues man....dont tell me we cant play better, dont say we cant defend better. We can be more organnized, more compact, We can do set pieces better etc. Its like we dont practice at all.

...the table says we are 10 ahead of Arsenal..

Or did I read wrong?

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

I should be feeling pissed off and all that but I'm too tired to even muster that up. Abraham was already down injured long before Bellerin's goal came about and what did we do? Continued to play instead of kicked the ball out for us to settle down and let Abraham receive treatment.

And on the Arsenal's first goal, why the fuck did we push so many players forward when we were leading 1-0? I know we were trying to get the 2nd goal and kill the game off but FML, the players out there surely lack a fucking brain! 

Surely the manager has to guide them at these matters on the field.........guess not

1 minute ago, Muzchap said:

We cannot defend better.

It's been like this all season? 

If the players aren't good enough you concede. Look at Liverpool pre-Virgil days... 

We need new players to even compete for 4th place.

Our players are bang average now - the squad has slipped into a level of mediocrity. 

It's a long way back - so you might want to strap yourself in 👍🤣👍

Ohh I know we are shit show. But we can do better with set pieces. Can do defending better. Of course we can. You telling me someone like conte wont make us defend better and much harder to beat?

Not voting on motm cause who fucking cares. First off the martianelli wanking... Fuck off! Did fuck all but score a one on one that he had 2 years to think about where it was going. Arsenal's fight, battle and desire was what this team used to have.... What's happened? I'll never turn in Frank cause he's the greatest legend this club has ever had but by fuck he and Jody need to sort this lot out. We went at this bad lot for about 20 minutes and then decided that our bottle was gone and our balls went right up inside us. It ain't fucking on. We're gonna fuck 4 th place, mark my words unless we get someone in to take this team by the scruff and drag them up. Leaders are massively needed. 

We've reached the point where it takes us a million attempts to score a goal while it only takes our opponents 1 attempt for us to concede. We are an extremely mentally weak team. Any sort of adversity at all and we crumble.

Murderous row of fixtures continues and now without Tammy I don't see where the goals will possibly come from.