• Kante
    • Mount
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Unable to score against West Ham and Bournemouth at home is a huge problem at present. 

With the loss of form of our attacking players is really highlighting the extreme lack of depth we've got in the squad. 

But let's not make this sound like a new problem, we've had these issues now for the last couple of seasons but Hazard was able to bail us out in tight games like this. 

I would sell Kante for huge huge money

He is a luxury player for a team like us

And is soon 30

We need a HUGE rebuild

We lack quality in so many positions

Our wingers, other than Pulisic are pure shit, horrific 

Tammy is not versatile enough to be an every game striker

Mount looks like a squad player, nothing more

We need a crunching DMF

We need creative ATTACKING midfielders

We need 3 new fullbacks, only Reece is good enough

And we desperately need a WC BALL PLAYING CB

Just now, Superblue_1986 said:

Unable to score against West Ham and Bournemouth at home is a huge problem at present. 

With the loss of form of our attacking players is really highlighting the extreme lack of depth we've got in the squad. 

But let's not make this sound like a new problem, we've had these issues now for the last couple of seasons but Hazard was able to bail us out in tight games like this. 

What did I say the other day? :ph34r:

1 minute ago, whats happening said:

lampards loss, once again. stubborn just as his previous colleagues. it's like he wasnt a player just a few years ago so he doesnt know about resting the players. terrible. 

Resting for who?

He tried Giroud and Pedro against West Ham and they were abysmal. Batshuayi is one of the most limited strikers I've seen at the Bridge.

We are not in a position to rotate because the level of players backing up the first 14-15 players are simply not good enough.

I dunno what’s the Batshuayi sub for? 9.999 out of 10 he subbed on and did absolutely dog shit nothing! Not even a fucking meaningful touch! What the fuck you sub him on for?! I rather put a hound dog on and run rings around the pitch.

In my 15 years of watching and supporting Chelsea that was genuinely the worst performance I've ever seen. Humiliating and embarrassing. That would be a result that would've gotten any past manager the sack.

At home, against a side on a 5 match losing streak, 1 point above the relegation zone, missing a handful of their best players. And we looked like THAT. 

In what was a breezy run of fixtures, we are now in free fall. I worry for us now. We'll be outside of the top 4 before the new year.

Just now, Superblue_1986 said:

Resting for who?

He tried Giroud and Pedro against West Ham and they were abysmal. Batshuayi is one of the most limited strikers I've seen at the Bridge.

We are not in a position to rotate because the level of players backing up the first 14-15 players are simply not good enough.

theres a guy called hudson-odoi. abraham hasnt showed much in the last couple of weeks if not a month for now.

if sarri would manaage the team this way, there would be riots in london tonight calling for his head.

theres a guy called hudson-odoi. abraham hasnt showed much in the last couple of weeks if not a month for now.
if sarri would manaage the team this way, there would be riots in london tonight calling for his head.

And this guy is bang average. Truth.

Lampatd is a legend, but looks a forgettable manager 

Losing to 3 SHIT SHIT SHIT teams, and the way we lost,  is not acceptable 

He is already on thin ice

The patience deal NEVER included losing to dross like this joke of a side

2 minutes ago, whats happening said:

CHO hasn't done zilch in his last few appearances. 

Abraham hasn't showed much lately? lol He's been our main goal source. Hardly anyone else is contributing.