• Mount
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

9 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

LOL I love listening to this Chels fan go amok.....has good pts too here and there. We really are robin hood since the break.

He looks like the version of Michael Jackson on Bo Selecta.

arts-graphics-2005_1163488a.jpg

1 hour ago, Ledgi said:

This side is making the impossible - wanting me for us to go for Zaha in January. Can't anymore with Willian or try to make Mount a winger anymore. Just buy one.

I would say you are going to get your wish

As long as two things happen, I will accept Zaha

2 big things

1 We go bollocks flapping in the wintry wind all-out for Sancho and see what happens, if we fail, then Zaha is probably it

2 We do NOT NOT NOT overpay for Zaha, as we will only get 2 full sub 30yo seasons out of him

and I have tirelessly shown how few 30yo or over wingers there are in the EPL

Never seen the game on Saturday as the kids were seeing Santa. Just seen match of the day (very short) and been looking through the comments here (some deplorable, reactionary nonsense) and a lot are right that we badly need reinforcements in crucial areas. But for me, more than just reinforcements.... We need leaders! We are in dire need of warriors to pull lads up by the scruff when the going gets tough. I'm not a big football watcher outside of Chels/premier League so I ain't got names but we need metal of the likes we used to have. Seems to me all the lovely attacking football in the world don't help if your team hasn't got balls! Frank absolutely has my support 100% but he needs to look at what's going on as its clear lessons aren't being learnt. Onto the big one next week. Let's hope we get up for it

P.s also digging out Cho?? The fellas 18, just back from a horror injury, still being eased back into the team and you lot are on here coating him off. Some support!

18 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

LOL I love listening to this Chels fan go amok.....has good pts too here and there. We really are robin hood since the break.

He's a complete bell end like all the rest of these shouty over the top twats on YouTube

1 hour ago, ulsterchelsea said:

He's a complete bell end like all the rest of these shouty over the top twats on YouTube

Its all fun and games mate....but yeah some go over the top but hey if thats their style so be it. I win or lose nothing by it.......though I like Youness on YT, always passionate but fair and looks at the bigger Picture.

As we say in my native tongue: its all fun and games until some one loses an eye lol

On 12/15/2019 at 11:53 AM, Vesper said:

pound is surging versus the euro

Striker (Werner RC is only £25m, Håland RC only £16.7m)

DMF Thomas Partey (Atletico Madrid) is an absolute steal at a RC of only £41.7m, he has been AM's best player so far this year, or close to it

LB (as Chilwell is not going to be sold in January) Alex Telles (who is playing all world atm) RC is only £33.3m, cover most of it by selling Alonso to Inter for around £25m

WC CB/Zouma replacement  (NOT Ake, he is not WC and he is injured atm as well)  the only one we would have a shot at in January is Romagnoli, you are correct on your cost there I wager he will cost £75m to £85m (90m euros to 101m euros)

CB AC upgrade Ake £40m sell Zouma in summer to cover it

Winger Sancho is not coning here, shitty (who hold a right of first refusal and now starting to get involved (they will block Manure I think) so I unfortunately think we are going to end up with Zaha, and hopefully can work out a player plus cash deal where we only drop £40m to £50m MAX

and finally, also, in the summer, buy Chillwell and sell Emerson to Juve, That should be around £50-55m net spend

total net cash spend for all 7 (all cannot be done in January unfortunately)

£232m to £257m

which is certainly within our next two window budget and massively upgrades the team, and still leaves over £200m plus in net transfer fee profits from all the sales over the past multiple windows on a rolling spreadsheet basis once all the dregs are sold off

OK then, let me guess.....You're either an accountant or a football agent :P:P

3 hours ago, Starman60 said:

OK then, let me guess.....You're either an accountant or a football agent :P:P

I work in financials, but no, not an agent (I would feel too confined, I would much rather be a deal maker working with scouts and ownership, if I was to go into football on the business end)

One thing for sure I would do is to inject better contractual management into our model than we have exhibited over the past 6 years, especially the past 4 or so (I would have sold Cuntois in 2017 when we could have gotten £40m or more for him that we ended up with, same for Hazard in 2018, as it was clear BOTH were not going to renew and wanted to go to RM, and I would have sold Willian in 2018 for the £65m that Barca offered, I NEVER would have purchased Drinkwater for that insane price and wage bill, I would have sold Alonso for the £45m RM offered, and I never would have done that ridiculous loan plus monster salary deal for Higs, I would have dropped the extra 15m and owned Piatek outright, who even if a semi bust, would have been far cheaper on a rolling basis (his wages would have been over 3 times less too)

Morata, Bakayoko Zappacosta (although he was too pricey IMHO), Barkley (because he was so cheap) etc where gambles worth taking, no issues there, OTHER than I would have DEFFO grabbed Bernardo first and foremost off that Monaco team, he would have been a terror here at RW. Also, I would have made a huge pitch to ownership to replace Conte with Nagelsmann.

23 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Its all fun and games mate....but yeah some go over the top but hey if thats their style so be it. I win or lose nothing by it.......though I like Youness on YT, always passionate but fair and looks at the bigger Picture.

As we say in my native tongue: its all fun and games until some one loses an eye lol

The only person I bother with on YouTube is Lewis.

The rest either talk rubbish or look for the sensational headline.

3 hours ago, Tomo said:

The only person I bother with on YouTube is Lewis.

The rest either talk rubbish or look for the sensational headline.

Lewis is aiight, but I find Younes much better, its all taste I guess. This is his lates up and I cant really fault much of it. I dont watch every vid they upload but Younes does not look for that sensational headline imo, mostly he talks about the things we all know and feel, good or bad times.