test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xPetrCechx

21. Davide Zappacosta

Started by xPetrCechx,

108 posts in this topic
5 hours ago, manpe said:

His name came up only hours before deadline. He was a panic option, but that's only my opinion, you don't need to agree.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Nope he was mentioned at least a month ago, but I cant find the article anymore, because theres too many articles from yesterday.

5 hours ago, coolhead23 said:

Why the hell do i want to know why the others didnt sign? We didnt!!! That's all that matters. 

All I'm stating is that if this was a genuine buy then why should we be doing it at the last day irrespective whether we keep our cards close to our chest or not.  There was no irregularity in his deal that it was forced to the last day. This is a panic buy maybe he was on the list like down the order. 

P.S. He is a Blue and he will always have my support. 

Ok love calm down 

RoyalBlues likes this

49 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Ok love calm down 

:) Thx Love ... 

Apologies if I was too aggressive, was very frustrated with the transfer window. 

ulsterchelsea likes this

What surprised me most is that what happened with Alonso didn't teach anything. The Bolton\Sunderland level player is now regarded around Europe as one of the top 10 LB currently playing the game (yes I'm a big fan of the Spaniard).

Zappacosta fits perfectly in our system, much better than in a back four, and has all the attributes to become a Conte's favourites.

He's definitely an upgrade to Moses, who is not a proper WB, and he can also play on both flanks. Not a world class player but give him time to settle in and he will come good.

Bytheway, he's faster than Alonso.

37 minutes ago, simonez said:

What surprised me most is that what happened with Alonso didn't teach anything. The Bolton\Sunderland level player is now regarded around Europe as one of the top 10 LB currently playing the game (yes I'm a big fan of the Spaniard).

Zappacosta fits perfectly in our system, much better than in a back four, and has all the attributes to become a Conte's favourites.

He's definitely an upgrade to Moses, who is not a proper WB, and he can also play on both flanks. Not a world class player but give him time to settle in and he will come good.

Bytheway, he's faster than Alonso.

Well my grandma is faster than Alonso to be fair

Amblève. and Supermonkey92 like this

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Have we now got the tallest pair of fullbacks in Europe? 😄 

He's only really 5'11 and a half, that's pretty normal for a full-back I think.

this guy is quality crosser of a ball and his long shooting is not bad at all as well I know he was plan B signing but he could work out being a good signing fingers crossed

I knew our crosses were bad but i didn't know it was this bad! Anyway Zappacosta is great signing,he is great in attack and very good in defense. He can still improve in certain areas.

DIpzHaOWsAAbnrq.jpg

15 hours ago, Mufassir08 said:

He's only really 5'11 and a half, that's pretty normal for a full-back I think.

Most pages say 6'1 only transfermarkt has him at 182cm so I am not sure. 

2 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

I knew our crosses were bad but i didn't know it was this bad! Anyway Zappacosta is great signing,he is great in attack and very good in defense. He can still improve in certain areas.

DIpzHaOWsAAbnrq.jpg

That's probably due to Costa's inability for heading the ball.

Artandur and kellzfresh like this

1 hour ago, King11Didier said:

That's probably due to Costa's inability for heading the ball.

Yes but also Alonso and especially Moses are not good at crossing.