Davide Zappacosta

xPetrCechx

Just now, ulsterchelsea said:

Why did city not sign sanchez at the start of the window, why did spurs not sign anyone until a week or so ago. It's not clear cut how this all works. It's certainly not championship manager simple. Plus we have no idea who we were after at which time. Chels keep everything pretty close to the chest. You can see even yesterday the supposed "reliable sources" ain't even got a clue who people are after. It's educated guess work. Anyway I'm right behind the fella. Hope he does well

Why the hell do i want to know why the others didnt sign? We didnt!!! That's all that matters. 

All I'm stating is that if this was a genuine buy then why should we be doing it at the last day irrespective whether we keep our cards close to our chest or not.  There was no irregularity in his deal that it was forced to the last day. This is a panic buy maybe he was on the list like down the order. 

P.S. He is a Blue and he will always have my support. 

Davide Zappacosta to Chelsea: The man to cross for Alvaro Morata?

If he turns out as good as the dude says in the article we will be will pleased! Sounds like a Conte man!

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11015021/davide-zappacosta-to-chelsea-the-man-to-cross-for-alvaro-morata

5 hours ago, manpe said:

His name came up only hours before deadline. He was a panic option, but that's only my opinion, you don't need to agree.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Nope he was mentioned at least a month ago, but I cant find the article anymore, because theres too many articles from yesterday.

5 hours ago, coolhead23 said:

Why the hell do i want to know why the others didnt sign? We didnt!!! That's all that matters. 

All I'm stating is that if this was a genuine buy then why should we be doing it at the last day irrespective whether we keep our cards close to our chest or not.  There was no irregularity in his deal that it was forced to the last day. This is a panic buy maybe he was on the list like down the order. 

P.S. He is a Blue and he will always have my support. 

Ok love calm down 

What surprised me most is that what happened with Alonso didn't teach anything. The Bolton\Sunderland level player is now regarded around Europe as one of the top 10 LB currently playing the game (yes I'm a big fan of the Spaniard).

Zappacosta fits perfectly in our system, much better than in a back four, and has all the attributes to become a Conte's favourites.

He's definitely an upgrade to Moses, who is not a proper WB, and he can also play on both flanks. Not a world class player but give him time to settle in and he will come good.

Bytheway, he's faster than Alonso.

37 minutes ago, simonez said:

What surprised me most is that what happened with Alonso didn't teach anything. The Bolton\Sunderland level player is now regarded around Europe as one of the top 10 LB currently playing the game (yes I'm a big fan of the Spaniard).

Zappacosta fits perfectly in our system, much better than in a back four, and has all the attributes to become a Conte's favourites.

He's definitely an upgrade to Moses, who is not a proper WB, and he can also play on both flanks. Not a world class player but give him time to settle in and he will come good.

Bytheway, he's faster than Alonso.

Well my grandma is faster than Alonso to be fair