Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

Speaking at a press conference on Wednesday, [De Laurentis] said: "He [Koulibaly] has three years left on his contract and he's not going to leave". [dailystar]

Doesnt really mean that much, tho...

25 minutes ago, Artandur said:

Speaking at a press conference on Wednesday, [De Laurentis] said: "He [Koulibaly] has three years left on his contract and he's not going to leave". [dailystar]

Doesnt really mean that much, tho...

De Laurentis. One of the biggest cunts to deal with when negotiating with Napoli.

This guy should be our top target at the moment not Morata or Lukaku or fucking Candreva but Koulibaly. We need a strong central defender who can team up with Zouma. 

29 minutes ago, RuudiGullit said:

De Laurentis. One of the biggest cunts to deal with when negotiating with Napoli.

This guy should be our top target at the moment not Morata or Lukaku or fucking Candreva but Koulibaly. We need a strong central defender who can team up with Zouma. 

yes because a club could never be doing more than one deal at a time... ffs smh 

Alot of the big clubs are looking for strengthening their defence and theres a lack of top defenders. So its a sellers market.

So seeing as our most important thing right now is a couple of them then I cant see owt wrong in maybe paying over the top for the one we really need. We got players to sell to make money back.

7 hours ago, RuudiGullit said:

If we don't get him or Manolas or Mustafi and settle for that Swedish defender from Benfica: Emenalo out. 

Michy and Kante are great signings. Offering €70 million Morata is fine but Koulibaly is too expensive. Fuck off Emenalo 

Firstly, we don't know if any of the things you say about The players being targeted, or the fees being offered, are actually true.

Secondly, we do know that Michael Emenalo is not responsible for negotiating transfers. We know too that he is not responsible for setting transfer budgets and that,while he does play a part in selecting targets, he is not the final decision maker.

Blaming Michael for the things which people believe are going wrong is convenient, but it can't be justified.

yes because a club could never be doing more than one deal at a time... ffs smh 

No, but a club could overpay for a less needed player first and suddenly not be able to overpay for a another, more critical position...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22 hours ago, RuudiGullit said:

If we don't get him or Manolas or Mustafi and settle for that Swedish defender from Benfica: Emenalo out. 

Michy and Kante are great signings. Offering €70 million Morata is fine but Koulibaly is too expensive. Fuck off Emenalo 

You must be mad if you think Emenalo alone decides who we bid on pal. 

1 hour ago, The Skipper said:

If I was a Napoli fan I would love him. 

You really think they love Koulibaly right now? You should check the vitriol being spewed on his instagram.

I'm all for an owner taking a hardline stance but when a player doesn't want to be there anymore why keep him?

Honestly I don't think he's worth what they want for him but if he doesn't want to be there, table a take it or leave it bid of 35M and move on or this is going to be as bad as the John Stones case last summer.

We need a left sided center back because Zouma for me when he's back fit, should be nailed on starter as the right center back based on his potential and what he has shown in the last 2 years. Cahill and Terry both played left center back in various games last year but both can be improved upon, Laporte of Bilbao for example is probably worth what we are willing to pay for Koulibaly or more but we missed a trick with Hummels to be perfectly honest, although competing with Bayern is always difficult. Even Bonucci despite his age and the fact he's normally in the middle of a back 3, would also be worth spending good money on because he's an excellent defender and a leader. 

Just saying, if you believe we should throw so much crazy money at some who has the ability to become one of the best, but also has the paragraph of a Mangala, then you are too fickle. I've said numerous times I want Koulibaly, but he is no way worth 50mil. pounds.

9 hours ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

You really think they love Koulibaly right now? You should check the vitriol being spewed on his instagram.

I'm all for an owner taking a hardline stance but when a player doesn't want to be there anymore why keep him?

I think he was talking about De Laurentis.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You