Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

36 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Ive never seen anything like it before, on the Morata thread someone said 'Emenalo is shit at transfers since forever', I mean are they that stupid to think Emenalo (whos main job is with the youngsters and scouting) is the one negotiating fees? It's the equivalent of blaming Courtois if we are struggling to score.

I often view the shed end, and you have a couple that are difficult to please, but never have I seen such a high volume of people with misguided vendetta's and faux outrage, it's ridiculous, it's ruining what is the best forum on here.

And the worse thing is? If we complete all these top transfers and challenge for the title on the back of it, these people will hide in their caves until we next have an underwhelming window.

We're going off topic here, so I am making this my last post on the thread. People get me wrong, Ill be the first one bashing the board or praising them, when they do bad or good. 

BUT, for the first, in a lot of time, we have concrete manager targets, who we are chasing, ofcourse its going to be a hassle. Ofcourse we aren't going to get them immediately. If we blow out the cash at everybody, we'd again be the cow to milk by every selling club across the world. I admire United's profits and City's, but fuck me, if we can lower some fees to a reasonable price and play hardball, then I'd prefer it. Ironic that Manchester clubs mainly have to pay astronomical fees or buyout clauses. 

As far as Koulibaly goes, we have made the neccessary arrangaments with Napoli, as the RMC journo said. Hopefully, we'll get him, so we can moan that we haven't bought Prime Nesta.

On twitter I heard Everton has outbid us for him. I hope it's not true, I hope its fake news sources. 

I've not given any opinions on our board members but if Everton outbids us on our major target after the stones debacle, the recruitment team of Chelsea should be sacked on the spot. 

44 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

People need to realise its the silly season,

Same every year since 2004-5 on this forum, people just play fantasy football, and get excited over every rumour.

PST -Pre Season Tension, but some of it is funny to read

Actually PMT = Pre Manager Tension ???

15 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

On twitter I heard Everton has outbid us for him. I hope it's not true, I hope its fake news sources. 

I've not given any opinions on our board members but if Everton outbids us on our major target after the stones debacle, the recruitment team of Chelsea should be sacked on the spot. 

As if Koulibaly would choose them over us even if that bogus rumor were true. :D

It'd be a backward step in his career.

14 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Should be renamed to Twatter - fuckin social media ruining the world one 'twat' at a time... 

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

As if Koulibaly would choose them over us even if that bogus rumor were true. :D

It'd be a backward step in his career.

Exactly, the Board has no excuse to be beaten by Everton. We'll land him if we want him

Just now, kellzfresh said:

Exactly, the Board has no excuse to be beaten by Everton. We'll land him if we want him

That is, unless we fuck around and wait too long. Then he goes to Arsenal or something...

We really should be making two signings this coming week. If our club were smart and shrewd Koulibaly should be wrapped up within days of Conte arriving at Cobham. The Euro's will be over tomorrow so hopefully first thing Monday morning we trigger Kante's release clause and make an aggressive push to convince him to sign.

Morata will probably be the ling, drawn out saga of the summer if we indeed still want him.

5 minutes ago, James said:

Getting tired of this transfer window already, gone are the days when we got things done early, just going to wait it out and see what happens. 

Conte is very intense guy, when he was the Manager of Italy he was 100% focused on that, now he is at Chelsea he will be solely focused on Chelsea I imagine that is why we have been quiet so far in the transfer market. 

4 hours ago, LondonsFinest said:

We're going off topic here, so I am making this my last post on the thread. People get me wrong, Ill be the first one bashing the board or praising them, when they do bad or good. 

BUT, for the first, in a lot of time, we have concrete manager targets, who we are chasing, ofcourse its going to be a hassle. Ofcourse we aren't going to get them immediately. If we blow out the cash at everybody, we'd again be the cow to milk by every selling club across the world. I admire United's profits and City's, but fuck me, if we can lower some fees to a reasonable price and play hardball, then I'd prefer it. Ironic that Manchester clubs mainly have to pay astronomical fees or buyout clauses. 

As far as Koulibaly goes, we have made the neccessary arrangaments with Napoli, as the RMC journo said. Hopefully, we'll get him, so we can moan that we haven't bought Prime Nesta.

What do you define as a reasonable fee for a player like Koulibaly?  15 million pounds? Why would Napoli be bothered about your reasonable fee and playing hardball when they can just do business with the Manchester clubs and even a mid table club like Everton who are willing to outbid what low ball fees bids that Chelsea is giving?

5 hours ago, Tomo said:

Ive never seen anything like it before, on the Morata thread someone said 'Emenalo is shit at transfers since forever', I mean are they that stupid to think Emenalo (whos main job is with the youngsters and scouting) is the one negotiating fees? It's the equivalent of blaming Courtois if we are struggling to score.

I often view the shed end, and you have a couple that are difficult to please, but never have I seen such a high volume of people with misguided vendetta's and faux outrage, it's ridiculous, it's ruining what is the best forum on here.

And the worse thing is? If we complete all these top transfers and challenge for the title on the back of it, these people will hide in their caves until we next have an underwhelming window.

That's a big IF.

if the club is deluded and still thinks this is 2008 like some fans here and pretend that inflation hasn't at least doubled transfer fees since then, there will be a few more Papys and Patos joining at the end of August.

1 hour ago, bellion said:

That's a big IF.

if the club is deluded and still thinks this is 2008 like some fans here and pretend that inflation hasn't at least doubled transfer fees since then, there will be a few more Papys and Patos joining at the end of August.

Nowhere near as big, or as silly, as your if. How could you possibly imagine that the club has failed to notice the inflation in transfer fees? What on Earth sustains your delusion that you know stuff the club does not?

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Nowhere near as big, or as silly, as your if. How could you possibly imagine that the club has failed to notice the inflation in transfer fees? What on Earth sustains your delusion that you know stuff the club does not?

Why are you so defensive of the Board? Are you s board member or are they your family members? The silly thing is to follow what you preach - refuse to pay the market fees that are being demanded today and the result will be total failure to land any players that improves the first team.  

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You