The Mourinho Thread

I would assume everyone participating in confed. Cup to be out.

Is there any ways to know who will be going there?

As far as players I mean.

Cause it seems like an odd thing.

That's not even a pre-season?

I

Slate for what?

All I been saying is that because people hate him so much they can't see that he has done an ok job.

But that he is in the league of Mourinho, SAF, Guardiola and Klopp? Hecks no.

Yeah preatty much. My job takes too much time. Only got time for one team. :D

you dont have time for WC? Euro?

you dont have time for WC? Euro?

Other then watching Ecuador matches as of late I have not really watch much of international fixtures.

I did watch some world cup matches from south Africa but my country was not there so did not care much. :-)

I did managed to go to the one in germany, was a blast so looking forward to Brazil. Will definitely go and this time my country is playing better then before. ;-)

So, Jose is coming,that´s all I read lately.

Meanwhile, other managers are complimented, Aston one for example even the club might be relagated, but Chelsea fans are yelling insults at Rafa.

I can´t wait until Jose comes in & some dimwits start to complain, then.

So, Jose is coming,that´s all I read lately.

Meanwhile, other managers are complimented, Aston one for example even the club might be relagated, but Chelsea fans are yelling insults at Rafa.

I can´t wait until Jose comes in & some dimwits start to complain, then.

You're actually comparing the expectations from Aston Villa's manager to the ones of a Chelsea manager?...

2359913are_you_serious_bro_22.jpg

J.Redknapp: "Mourinho will come to Chelsea and it will be positive PR for him and the club to announce Frank is staying."

I hope Frank starts vs Benfica. I know there's Hazard, Mata, Oscar etc, and Rafa has gotten credit for his handling of the squad down the stretch but it was Frank in the end who cemented a top four place on Saturday and he deserves to go out a winner in the Europa final if they don't bring him back. Frank never handed in a transfer request like Shrek and maintained his classiness throughout the changes this season.

I hope Frank starts vs Benfica. I know there's Hazard, Mata, Oscar etc, and Rafa has gotten credit for his handling of the squad down the stretch but it was Frank in the end who cemented a top four place on Saturday and he deserves to go out a winner in the Europa final if they don't bring him back. Frank never handed in a transfer request like Shrek and maintained his classiness throughout the changes this season.

I think you can skip Hazard for the final..