The Mourinho Thread

no le saux dosen't know the "facts", which is why he used terms like "i think". "his behaviour may" "it feels like" are people not allowed an opinion?

nowhere did he criticise jose's managerial quality, just his attitude, and the effect it has

no le saux dosen't know the "facts", which is why he used terms like "i think". "his behaviour may" "it feels like" are people not allowed an opinion?

nowhere did he criticise jose's managerial quality, just his attitude, and the effect it has

Why can't he say it face to face, why go to the media?

I think he's out for blood and wanted it this way, can't stand those people.

Yes, Mourinho shouldn't have mentioned Eva back in the day, but it was in the heat of the moment, the one from le saux was thought out.

Yes, Mourinho shouldn't have mentioned Eva back in the day, but it was in the heat of the moment, the one from le saux was thought out.

heat of the moment from Jose ,, but too arrogant to apologise.

because mourinho dosen't have time to meet everyone with an opinion? do you see le saux knocking on joses door and saying "hi jose, just stopped to tell you face to face, that the siege mentality isn't working"

i can't comprehend why he would be out for blood, the comments are not malicious in anyway, just concerned. the mourinho fans on here, act as if le saux said," jose is a terrible manager, he disgusts me"

similarly ballack and all these other guys, could have supported mourinho face to face.

heat of the moment from Jose ,, but too arrogant to apologise.

Would have been better, if Jose publicly backed her afterwards. One can say that.

Jose seems one of those guys, who only reacts to strength, not weakness.

On the whole, neither of us don't know what really happened in the background.

Eva's reaction(in her past, she posted very rarely on Facebook) weren't good either.

She alone made the call to stop showing up for work, that wasn't necessary, she put her personal needs over the club ones,

at the end of the day, she let the team down.

Maybe the world has changed over the years, guys like Ferguson weren't nice either.

I think a lot of people can't stand a proper hairdryer treatment anymore, Eva didn't get that, way more harmless.

Sadly, it was enough.

Now we have to get on with life and the club.

Can't live forever in the past.

because mourinho dosen't have time to meet everyone with an opinion? do you see le saux knocking on joses door and saying "hi jose, just stopped to tell you face to face, that the siege mentality isn't working"

i can't comprehend why he would be out for blood, the comments are not malicious in anyway, just concerned. the mourinho fans on here, act as if le saux said," jose is a terrible manager, he disgusts me"

similarly ballack and all these other guys, could have supported mourinho face to face.

Le Saux:

"What concerns me most, given the work I'm doing for the FA, is the impact Mourinho's behaviour may have throughout the whole game.

"We're trying to deal with some very sensitive issues and to change the culture of the game.

"Some good people at the FA have taken a kicking after concluding there was insufficient evidence to charge Mourinho, whilst the whole furore may also deter women from becoming involved in football, as well as discouraging clubs from employing them.

"A lot of people are working very hard to get the game in a better place, but after the last few weeks it feels as if we've gone back 30 years.

Mourinho could have reduced the fallout if he had just apologised. You can apologise for your behaviour without apologising for why you did it.

"I wonder if there'll ever be a time that Mourinho accepts his responsibility to the game.

"If you want the rewards for being successful in football, you have to accept responsibilities. To admit you've done wrong,

I don't think Mourinho has ever done that.

"As someone who was privileged to play for Chelsea for 12 years, I'm saddened that it has come to this.

"If what started out as a straightforward employer-employee issue had been handled differently, these negative issues would not have arisen.

"The biggest disappointment for me is that Mourinho doesn't seem to have reflected on the damage he has done to his own image, the reputation of the club and, more important, the reputation of the entire game."

There are some heavy statements in it; why the fuck did he play the gender card, when he isn't out for blood?

Why have we still to differ between man and woman, 21th century, for god's sack.

He questions Mourinho's ethics, morals, call it whatever you want.

As if Mourinho doesn't take responsibility, sorry, but for me laughable.

He should have written an email and and like adults, meeting face to face and sort their problems out.

Coming from behind and stabbing with the knife isn't nice or suitable for highly decorated people.

Take a look look at the timing, he publicly criticized one his colleagues during one of his worst moments in life and career

(illness of his father) as if he wants to finish him off once and for all.

I'm young and still gaining more and more experience, but for me the statement from le saux is reason for a warning letter.

This behaviour is unacceptable, one can see his true intentions.

Le Saux:

There are some heavy statements in it; why the fuck did he play the gender card, when he isn't out for blood?

Why have we still to differ between man and woman, 21th century, for god's sack.

He questions Mourinho's ethics, morals, call it whatever you want.

As if Mourinho doesn't take responsibility, sorry, but for me laughable.

He should have written an email and and like adults, meeting face to face and sort their problems out.

Coming from behind and stabbing with the knife isn't nice or suitable for highly decorated people.

Take a look look at the timing, he publicly criticized one his colleagues during one of his worst moments in life and career

(illness of his father) as if he wants to finish him off once and for all.

I'm young and still gaining more and more experience, but for me the statement from le saux is reason for a warning letter.

This behaviour is unacceptable, one can see his true intentions.

His father had surgery in April, and is on the road to recovery. I've no idea how that can be linked to anything.

Le saux has something to say to the media , as did Jamie carragher. They aren't going to email jose, who said himself it is hard for him to learn from others.

It's not their job to interact with jose in any way , it's their opinions , which they share , and perfectly valid opinions at that.

Tell you what, lets change the way we 'support' Chelsea. Lets not give any player or manager the benefit of the doubt even though we are not privy to all the facts.

Infact, lets all start pretending we are red top journo's or talksport presenters looking for that sensational headline.

Of course Mourinho gets it wrong ....but it doesnt mean he gets it wrong every time and most 'normal' fans of any club would support their player, manager etc first before all the facts are known and any criticism can be said or not say anything at all.

There are a few on here who just use any snippet of information or indeed..misinformation to beat Mourinho with a stick to justify their OTT, reactionary led views.

Mourinho ain't my favourite person either but I will always give him the benefit of the doubt until facts prove otherwise on certain issues whilst he is manager of this club and I am pretty sure that is the 'norm' for most supporters in general

Tell you what, lets change the way we 'support' Chelsea. Lets not give any player or manager the benefit of the doubt even though we are not privy to all the facts.

Infact, lets all start pretending we are red top journo's or talksport presenters looking for that sensational headline.

Of course Mourinho gets it wrong ....but it doesnt mean he gets it wrong every time and most 'normal' fans of any club would support their player, manager etc first before all the facts are known and any criticism can be said or not say anything at all.

There are a few on here who just use any snippet of information or indeed..misinformation to beat Mourinho with a stick to justify their OTT, reactionary led views.

Mourinho ain't my favourite person either but I will always give him the benefit of the doubt until facts prove otherwise on certain issues whilst he is manager of this club and I am pretty sure that is the 'norm' for most supporters in general

Dam you sarcasm! Else I agree with everything in this post :) lol :)

His father had surgery in April, and is on the road to recovery. I've no idea how that can be linked to anything.

Le saux has something to say to the media , as did Jamie carragher. They aren't going to email jose, who said himself it is hard for him to learn from others.

It's not their job to interact with jose in any way , it's their opinions , which they share , and perfectly valid opinions at that.

About the surgery:

Mourinho's father, Jose Snr, underwent surgery on a brain haemorrhage in April with his son there at his bedside.

Since then, the 77-year-old has suffered two strokes. Thankfully, he is now on the mend and recovering at home in Lisbon.

We are talking about life threatening issues, that's serious shit, furthermore there were further problems,

your date didn't include the two strokes!

The time window has been prolonged...

The difference between le saux and Carragher is that le saux should be one of us.

The Scouse man doesn't like Chelsea very much, understandable because of our legend Drogba and others, still butthurt.

Some time ago Mourinho criticized the lack of Chelsea people in the public, but it's even worse, when the few guys out there attack our own during desperate times.

Again, the Scouse man is very careful when expressing criticism about his former club.

Did he ever attack Rodgers in the same way as le saux did Mourinho?

I don't think so, sorry mate.

At the end of the day, we have to agree to disagree, why?

For me health has to be the first priority in life, no matter what, moreover we're talking about family, sorry mate,

but these problems throw you off your track. I fully sympathise with Jose Mourinho.

Secondly, it's more difficult i think.

Sometimes outspoken criticism is necessary to up your game, but please do it behind closed doors.

You have a different opinion about that, i respect that, but i haven't been convinced to change mine.

Better style of play today, slowly we're getting on the right track.

As i said before, the upcoming Spurs game is going to be a huge test, they are very dangerous, this Kane guy is already on fire,

sadly, even if it's good for the fantasy league, hope he doesn't bring his A-game against us.

He likes to score in London-derbies.

Mourinho has to speak to Hazard about his defensive duties, can't let his man run like today, Spurs will finish these kind of chances

depending on how we do against FC Porto.

this could be the final Jose Mourinho match as Chelsea Manager, if Chelsea don't qualify for the last round of 16.

but we will have to wait and see after 24 hours after the game depending on how badly we do.

we will see if Roman A will be disappointed.

http://www.sofascore.com/chelsea-fc-porto/Nsckb

http://www.flashscore.com/match/WCWd3vta/#match-summary