The Mourinho Thread

If he does return, I want the old Mourinho back. Not the Mourinho that Real Madrid have had this season. It's not that I wouldn't have faith in him anymore, it's just that he didn't seem optimistic at all today and it was so obvious, because you could tell he looked quite depressed during the whole game.

Don't get me wrong - I would be really glad if he returned. But would things work the same way they once did?

The Mourinho at Real is not the old Mourinho. Watch his body language closely. He can't even be bothered to put on a suit for the Semi-Final of the CL, something he did for the most mediocre opponents with Chelsea and Inter. His whole confidence is gone, his gravitas diminished.

He needs Chelsea even more than we need him.

Come on back babo.

So Mourinho to Chelsea and Ancelotti to Real Madrid. Let's see if will be Wenger to PSG. But the first two are 95% done

Sky Italy just revealed the 4 signings Abramovich promised to Mourinho. Remember I told you about Falcao? Here we go

Abramovich promised to Mourinho, in this order: 1) Falcao; 2) Di Maria; 3) Moutinho; 4) Pepe.

What Mourinho is desperate to say is that he's going back to Chelsea. Because he is.

^ Journalist for the Telegraph

Wenger won't leave Arsenal, they are on track to win another top 4 trophy...

Just want to add to my own PSG - Chelsea bit:

Who would Mourinho rather work with? Moura or Hazard? My bet is Hazard, although it could be Moura. Mata or Pastore? Laughable to even suggest Pastore. Ageing Thiago Silva, or blossoming Luiz? Probably Luiz. Old Maxwell or Old Cole? Cole. Shit Van Der Wiel or Azpi? Azpi. Matuidi or Ramires? No idea. Lavezzi or Moses? Lavezzi.

I'd say that our current squad would appeal to him quite a bit more than PSG's. Another good tick for us.

Finally, there's the point where he could simply just not choose us. Remember the reports of him not wanting to re-join because of interferences when it comes to transfers? He's never had full control over transfers. Porto are renowned for their scouting team. They pick the players. They present them to people other than the manager who say "Yep, alright, they'll make a profit one day" and they're signed.

Chelsea are Chelsea. Inter are like us with transfers only with less financial power. Real Madrid are pretty similar to us too in that respect.

Aging? Hes 28 FFS :D

The Mourinho at Real is not the old Mourinho. Watch his body language closely. He can't even be bothered to put on a suit for the Semi-Final of the CL, something he did for the most mediocre opponents with Chelsea and Inter. His whole confidence is gone, his gravitas diminished.

He needs Chelsea even more than we need him.

Come on back babo.

My thoughts exactly.

I want Pepe. I really do. Pepe and Mourinho could work here. We need those aggressive players back. We used to have an aggressive Bison who often played with a scary German, a rock-solid Englishman at the back and a monster up-front. Now we have LadyBoy up-front, Skinny-as-a-twig Ramires in midfield and above average defence options.

I'd see him as a Ron Harris import :ph34r:

Strikers would shit themselves seeing Pepe and defenders would shit themselves seeing Falcao. Managers would shit themselves seeing Mourinho.