The Mourinho Thread

A fact that emerges is that Jose is not a member of the group of suitors, now numbering infinity minus one.

Yet another old man told me once this piece of wisdom:

He said you think you are a just person ? What about if your gf was a pickpocket ? You 'd go to the court and defend her, so you are not a just person.
So if Jose was in the club, he 'd do the same even if we were to lose 6-0 following a spate of medical errors.

'Bad PR' bringing the club into disrepute ' -haha we're used to that -its chelsea. What a load of old bollocks, that people have to make out theyre so moralistic about it for some reason.

I see the recent doctor row as two people within the club having a row in the heat of the moment, players do it all the time so its absolutely no big deal . It's big news because it's a female as far as I'm concerned. Load of old flannel really.

Jose Mourinho: "The board has worked so well through the years with sales so if somebody has the right to spend big money, I feel Chelsea is one of them.

"Because the club makes so much money from selling. Chelsea makes money - so the club has the economical conditions to buy.
"We sold good players like David Luiz, Juan Mata, Kevin De Bruyne, Romelu Lukaku... We sold very good players to raise funds for investments."

Translation: "Spend some fcking money" to the board.

Asked, ahead of Sunday’s clash with Manchester City, whether he was surprised that Blues boss Manuel Pellegrini is still in a job, Mourinho replied:

“Why? Some other clubs are disappointed for 15 years and the manager is the same.”

I knew it. The minute Wenger started wading in saying, there's a lack of Unity at Chelsea. :D Let the games begin.

These quotes make me a bit more confident that we'll eventually sign Stones before the end of the window. José will make him his marquee, Sterling-like signing and tell Roman and the board that the club have earned the right to splurge after all the good work they've done financially.

Asked, ahead of Sunday’s clash with Manchester City, whether he was surprised that Blues boss Manuel Pellegrini is still in a job, Mourinho replied:

“Why? Some other clubs are disappointed for 15 years and the manager is the same.”

0ef6783268a7cc6d54ea5b1423352584.jpg

@Wenger

Just read a piece from the Telegraph about how disliked Chelsea and Mourinho are -- apparently we care. Anyway, it got me wondering if the Mourinho dissenters within the media, with their hundreds of articles every time José opens his mouth, have ever considered how they'd manage to put food on the table if Mourinho decided to knock the management on the head. Because if this week is anything to go by, there's nothing else to talk about.

Getty ImagesJose-Mourinho-and-Josep-Guardiola.jpg
Rivals: Jose Mourinho and Pep Guardiola during their time in Spain

Bayern Munich legend Lothar Matthaus has urged German champions Bayern Munich to offer Jose Mourinho an escape route from Chelsea.

Matthaus believes that Mourinho's escalating war with Stamford Bridge doctors Eva Carneiro and Jon Fearn could end with the Portuguese quitting Stamford Bridge.

And World Cup-winning star Matthaus, who had two spells in Munich spanning 12 years, reckons the Special One would be the perfect replacement for Manchester City-bound Pep Guardiola.

"Mourinho would be the right boss for Bayern," said Matthaus, now aged 54 and working as a TV pundit after a glittering playing career.

"Mourinho is more straight, more clean. Mourinho tells players things straight to their faces, whether they are in the first 11 or on the bench.

"I only hear good things about Mourinho and I have that information directly from his players."

Matthaus added: "I know Mourinho has just agreed a new contract with Chelsea and that he feels that the club is his living room.

"For many people there, he is a hero.

"Mourinho has been successful in Portugal, Spain, Italy and England, with clubs where he did not always have the same quality of players as Pep did at Barcelona and Bayern.

Dean MouhtaropoulosVfL-Wolfsburg-v-FC-Bayern-Muenchen-DFL-S
Final season? Guardiola may quit Bayern Munich after this season

"Mourinho won the treble with Inter, he beat Barca and Bayern.

"This is why I think he is a great manager for Bayern."

Ironically, Guardiola was at the centre of a bust-up with Bayern's medical staff last season - and won his battle.

Long-serving doctor Hans Muller-Wohlfahrt quit after being publicly criticised by the Spaniard.

Claudio VillaItaly-v-Croatia--Group-C-UEFA-EURO-2012.
Impressed: Lothar Matthaus is sure Mourinho would prove a hit at Bayern

But Matthaus believes that the the former Barcelona coach will quit Munich when his contract expires at the end of the season - and is heading for the Blue side of Manchester.

Matthaus said: "Why is Pep not signing a new contract?

"I respect him as a coach, but there is a reason why he is waiting and postponing.

"It is strange. Pep's contract expires in 2016. But if he was sure about what he wants, he would sign now. My feeling is that he will leave."

lothar matthäus is a laughingstock over here. He always acts up as the man in charge at Bayern when in reality no one there wants to have to do anything with him. Whenever a coach gets fired hentells the media he is intalks with the club to take over as manager. In truth he can not even manage his garden gnoms. Take his comments with a solar mass of salt.

I knew it. The minute Wenger started wading in saying, there's a lack of Unity at Chelsea. :D Let the games begin.

I don't get it how people can still be happy about "the games" or "shots being fired". This turned into a pathetic and boring drama.

Besides, I would like to remember everyone that since mister Mourinho came back to Chelsea, the club only won one Premier League title and one Carling Capital Whatever One Cup (remember when we used to say that no one cares about that trophy?). We've never even made it to the Champions League final and in this moment our team looks even weaker than last season. In my opinion, mister Mourinho should be worried about making us look like a big european football club instead of focusing on "The games" and all that crap. It would've been acceptable to endure this kind of behaviour from our manager, if his results were impeccable. If Chelsea was last year's Barcelona, Mourinho would've been entitled to even dance during his pressers. But our team looks really bad and he's making it even worse by this childish behaviour. And don't try to lie to yourself by saying that "he's worth it, he's the best" bla bla. He's not the best anymore. He's not even the second best.

Wow. So just because Mourinho wants new players and to create competition in the squad, Daily Telegraph decided to phrase that as "Jose Mourinho wants more instability" and "turns up heat on key players"? If that doesn't tell that the media do not like us, then I don't know what will. Appalling journalism!

On the other hand, what Mourinho said in there about the spending is rather ironic. If he says that we can afford to spend like a lot because we have made a lot of money from selling players and/or securing partnership deals, then what on earth has been holding us back all summer? Why have we been so indecisive?!