The Mourinho Thread

We also need songs about Gerrards own goal in Cardiff or his pass to Drogs in 2010 which basically sewed up the Title for us. On those occasions, it directly contributed to us winning trophies

Thank you very much for the backpass Gerrard....

Ah, would love to be there to give him the absolute roasting he deserves...he needs a proper send off from us Chelsea fans! :D

I remember that Jose sending text to Big Sam to congratulate after West Ham won against City. Did Jose has text to Wenger to congratulate him? :rolleyes:

Imagine the pissed off expression in Wenger face if he really received it.

I remember that Jose sending text to Big Sam to congratulate after West Ham won against City. Did Jose has text to Wenger to congratulate him? :rolleyes:

Imagine the pissed off expression in Wenger face if he really received it.

wenger-facepalm-o.gif

Please Arsene, you shall not be a traitor. I just hope that you're your whole career at Arsenal

Edited by supporter

I respect Gerrard 1000x more than Fat Frank. Actually I wish Gerrard a nice farewell to the US whereas my only wish for Lampard is a cruciate rupture.

Jeez, calm down. Even if frank gets injured, he's already accomplished everything at his late age now.

Brendan Rodgers admits that he can no longer be close friends with Jose Mourinho due to Liverpool's fierce rivalry with Chelsea

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2917369/Brendan-Rodgers-says-t-friends-Jose-Mourinho-Liverpool-s-rivalry-Chelsea.html

Makes Liverpool look like Real Madrid while Simeone makes Real look like Liverpool. Please watch Atletico to see how to press while maintaining compactness and defensive stability. (This is not knee-jerk - I've been moaning at our defensive system for a long time.)