The Mourinho Thread

I am deeply disappointed by how Lampard has dealt with everything and I feel bad for people in the US who he has also shown little thought for.

Anyway best line I just heard on Match of the Day after showing Arsenal beat City (Yessss!!!!)

"...Somewhere in West London there is a Portuguese manager chuckling tonight..."

The Gerrard song gets sung a lot by our fans and also loads of other fans, gets a bit boring now , but love it all the same

Respect Mourinho, but he sometimes gets it wrong, he is human, and anyway we can sing what we want paying all the millionaires wages. He was moaning about the lack of atmosphere a few weeks ago

I will continue singing the Gerrard song, hope it gets in his head an unravels him tomorrow (though it could back fire * shudders at mental image of him celebrating in front of us*)

The Gerrard song gets sung a lot by our fans and also loads of other fans, gets a bit boring now , but love it all the same

Respect Mourinho, but he sometimes gets it wrong, he is human, and anyway we can sing what we want paying all the millionaires wages. He was moaning about the lack of atmosphere a few weeks ago

I will continue singing the Gerrard song, hope it gets in his head an unravels him tomorrow (though it could back fire * shudders at mental image of him celebrating in front of us*)

That may be true but one would think there's also an element of mind games with what he said, trying to soften Gerard before the League Cup game.

Mourinho called for increased use of technology to aid referees, explaining that they are always saddened when he tells them after matches that television footage has proved them wrong. “I get the impression they are disappointed when they make mist akes,” he said. “Not one has the arrogance to say ‘I didn’t make a mistake, I am better than the television.’ When I say, ‘You made a mistake I just watched on TV,’ they are upset. I think there is not one referee or linesman who is not happy with goalline technology. I think goalline technology is fantastic. And every game I play now without goalline technology, in the Capital One Cup, the Champions League and so on, I am worried.”

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jan/16/jose-mourinho-referees-chelsea

A bit late but thought that was interesting. The old debate of technology into the game continues to keep coming up and up.

That may be true but one would think there's also an element of mind games with what he said, trying to soften Gerard before the League Cup game.

That may also be true -hes a wiley old fox aint he ? Always reminds me of

Pussboots.jpg

Yes you have the right to do whatever you want but do you not, as fans, claim you're the 12th player in the team? So why would you not listen to your manager's instructions the same way the other 11 do?

Stop talking as if you are in no way, shape or form related to your club's manager. You are a supporter and a part of the team. If the manager asks for better atmosphere, do your best to make a better atmosphere. If the manager asks to avoid signing a song, then avoid singing the fucking song.