Diego Costa

Spike

I thought we shouldn't put too much stock into preseason? Or was that just when it was bad?

I can draw it for you.

Players may take more or less time to get in form. Players arrived at the club in different physical conditions. There are some positions that the adaptation is harder than others. There are a lot of factors that make reasonable people disregard players' lack of form in PS because each person's system is different, as well as their current condition and their own hurdles adapting to a new league (in the case of newcomers). Now if a player already brushed it all off behind him what are supposed to say?

That we should expect him to get worse as time passes and as well as his physical condition and his understanding of the new league and his teammates worsen? Can't people actually see the different possibilities?

It's one thing to say we're ready - as a team, that our system is now perfect because of PS matches. It's another thing to say a player is ready when he shows indications of that. The ones who aren't ready yet we give more time before making any permanent judgments. I don't think that's that hard to grasp.

I just realized that Diego Costa can hold Andre on his arms with only one arm.

See Shirley jumping on him (when Diego was ready to just a double high five) and except when Diego is trying not to lose balance he has two arms on Shirley. He can hold one of his teammates with only one arm... this man is really tough and strong. I love it.

diego costa

A fucking monster

He makes me happy when skies are grey

He's continental

He's fucking mental

Please don't take our costa away

Seems to be the preferred song from twitter

Not my favourite. Was hoping for that other one... This one has been done to death, please don't take my 'Chelsea away'

Chants are getting so unoriginal these days.

I absolutely think this guy is gonna sky rocket us to success! So happy we signed him, yes! :D :D :D

we saw it first hand with Hazard the other day. It's great that he's so great with the teammates and has such a great attitude.

Do you have a link for the source @Sh0n3x?

Of course my lady! :wub:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/11038621/Burnley-v-Chelsea-Diego-Costa-will-give-Jose-Mourinhos-men-balls-as-new-Premier-League-season-kicks-off.html