Diego Costa

Spike

Glad Jose didn't subbed him off for Didier, let him enjoy his night. Perfect debut, Torres can rot on the bench

That made me laugh, never enough of Torres bashing B)

Yeah, that yellow could should be erased if we appeal, but hey its Chelsea. In what world will FA do us a favour :rolleyes:

That made me laugh, never enough of Torres bashing B)

Yeah, that yellow could should be erased if we appeal, but hey its Chelsea. In what world will FA do us a favour :rolleyes:

can we appeal? I don't know the rules.

Mourinho's words on him:

We’ve explained to Diego Costa what people like in the Premier League, what we don’t like, and the kid presented himself here with a fantastic and polite attitude and he was booked. The kid wasn’t happy and I hope he doesn’t get any more unfair decisions.

and LOL FOREVER at Mourinho calling him a kid. I know he's young, but then I look at his face and I think is drug cartel lord for a couple of decades, lol.

I hope there's a way for us to erase that yellow.

Glad Jose didn't subbed him off for Didier, let him enjoy his night. Perfect debut, Torres can rot on the bench

oh and hopefully Chelsea can appeal against that yellow card. Penalty all day long

yellow cards can't be rescinded .. just another idiotic rule ..

can we appeal? I don't know the rules.

Mourinho's words on him:

We’ve explained to Diego Costa what people like in the Premier League, what we don’t like, and the kid presented himself here with a fantastic and polite attitude and he was booked. The kid wasn’t happy and I hope he doesn’t get any more unfair decisions.

and LOL FOREVER at Mourinho calling him a kid. I know he's young, but then I look at his face and I think is drug cartel lord for a couple of decades, lol.

I hope there's a way for us to erase that yellow.

My bad, I eventualy found we cannot appeal, its stupid rule...

Yeah, not going to take long before Costa starts calling Mourinho daddy :D:wub: