Man City 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

305 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Good Job Blues :getin::clap:

BUT..... some improvements needed. We all agree Ramires is an energetic utility player who just bundles himself over in front of opponents. He needs to be more deft with his touches. 6 out of 10 times he is responsible for our losing possesion. His game is just too straight - no art no trickery.

I think Mou has tried in building up a team (though still a work-in-progress). But now I think its time to start correcting individual players' shortcomings. I singled out Ramires because in yesterday's game he killed at least 4 artisctic forays we made in the opponents area, either by running straight into an opponent or by kicking a lame shot towards Joe Hart.

Ramires its time to improve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oscar/Hazard/Willian have all upped their game, David Luiz useful in midfield, Azpi keeps on doing better game by game.

Cahill/Chech/Terry - top marks for a great performance

Ivanovic - Plays his soul for the club to the best of his ability. I never knew he could kick with the left foot. Thats what we need, 2- legged players not (1-leg, sorry Ash Cole)

fine, on the 16th I'm celebrating my birthday in a samba pub, I'll ask some friends to shoot the whole thing.

I'm only doing this because I'm afraid of karma coming back and biting my (Chelsea's) ass. I can't do the gangam style though... but I think doing the bunny sporting my Eden shirt would suffice :P

:getin: :getin: :dance: :dance: :dance:

PS: "samba pub" is about the most awesome thing I've heard all week! :lol:

Aren't you a bit greedy?! First Steve, now Hazard. Seriously?!

Nympho Nour. :whistling:

Fine, I'll share Eden...but @Steve is mine! :wub:

You can have @... :P

fine, on the 16th I'm celebrating my birthday in a samba pub, I'll ask some friends to shoot the whole thing.

I'm only doing this because I'm afraid of karma coming back and biting my (Chelsea's) ass. I can't do the gangam style though... but I think doing the bunny sporting my Eden shirt would suffice :P

:getin: :getin: :dance: :dance: :dance:

PS: "samba pub" is about the most awesome thing I've heard all week! :lol:

Aren't you a bit greedy?! First Steve, now Hazard. Seriously?!

Nympho Nour. :whistling:

Fine, I'll share Eden...but @Steve is mine! :wub:

You can have @... :P

Ow you man whore slut you .....

tumblr_inline_msxhoiA38O1qz4rgp.gif

Re-watching the game now, and it's just hilarious how the "experts" were just sooo damn sure that we will park the bus. Danny Mills just said that he expects Matic and Luiz to be like extra two CBs :lol:

Ow you man whore slut you .....

tumblr_inline_msxhoiA38O1qz4rgp.gif

Guilty as charged! :D

Not sure if this has been posted before, but this is the running distance covered by everyone on the pitch:

article-2551508-1B30F58300000578-424_634

article-2551508-1B30F52400000578-794_634

Would you look at who ran the most! And we thought no one would ever be able to out-run Ramires! My word, he gets about for a big fella doesn't he?! :D

Look at Willian, though. Unbelievable.

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=296990&sid=61c85eea4f8518fee5ae0683e4dad011&start=1020

To be honest, some of them aren't that bad! A bit seem to be singing our praises and saying they weren't good enough. There's still a lot of w**kers though, but what do you expect? :P

Agree mate. I've read a fair few of their posts and they really have taken the defeat in good grace. Most praising Hazard and Matic and saying their manager is to blame. Maybe they should hire our masseuse :getin:

At least one set of fans in Manchester applaud a good performance by a visiting team.

actually they did have some good ball delivery in that match. shame dzeko miss many(?) chances and hit off target many times. if that was aguero, maybe itll be different

but ofc if aguero plays, mou surely already thought about that and the result still the same

Shame? Which side you on m8?

Vikki as well.. " even if he did Chelsea still have no chance of actually winning this one"

Sir Andy Gray would have a thing or two to say about that.

Etoo only running 4,6 kilometres lol...guy is getting old :D

You are mistaken, Etoo ran about 8km, it was cech running 4,6 km, which is a lot for a goalie. Actually 8km is also a lot for a striker but no surprise considering he played like a winger most of the time.

BfmKW0UIEAAhJl9.jpg

Phil Thomas, got it spot on didn't he? :lol:

Vikki as well.. " even if he did Chelsea still have no chance of actually winning this one" :rolleyes:

Bless them, Imagine they actually knew anything about football, Instead of just going for stupid predictions because of past thumpings of worse teams!