Man City 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

305 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Guys lets stop the celebration for a moment. I just want to know what thw great JAYC has to say about all of this!!!!

Where is he? Have not seen him since the start of the weekend!!! Does he still think we missed MATA!!!!

GET HIM OUT OF WhaTEVER HOLE HE HAS CrAWLED INTO!!!

Guys lets stop the celebration for a moment. I just want to know what thw great JAYC has to say about all of this!!!!

Where is he? Have not seen him since the start of the weekend!!! Does he still think we missed MATA!!!!

GET HIM OUT OF WhaTEVER HOLE HE HAS CrAWLED INTO!!!

He's banned, cant we give him a daypass? :P

:getin: :getin: :dance: :dance: :dance:

PS: "samba pub" is about the most awesome thing I've heard all week! :lol:

Fine, I'll share Eden...but @Steve is mine! :wub:

You can have @... :P

There is enough of me to go around. Everyone can have a slice! Form a line ladies :eyebrows:

Guys

We did well, we won MANCITY on home soil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Greatttttt achievement.

BUT, we need to smoothen out the few shortcomings in the team.

1. We need a bit more cohesive networking between our players

2. We shouldn't lose balls/possesion when we don't have to

3. Our players now should look for role models in the previous Mourinho era and aspire to play even better than the old era great players.

Cahill - doing a good job as Replacement for Carvallho

Hazard - has carved a Niche for himself no player of the past to compare him with.

Willian - is a mold of the old Joe Cole/Lassagna Diarra and he is doing a good job.

JT - JT

Petr Chech - Petr Chech

Ramires (aka energy box) - Meant to be the current Essien of the previous era, but he is still miles behind the target. (Essien never lost possesion and could finish lethally with sublime goals. Mr. Nascinmeto Ramires please you are good but a little bit more polish is required from you.

Eto'o - still manageble despite age (its a herculean task to Hat-trick MANU (maybe a MANU under re-construction) - Kudos!

Torres - Our expectation of you is to surpass the achievement of Drogba. You still got chance to do it. We believe in you.

Demba Ba - Your task is to re-enact your first season at Newcastle - don't give up you can do it.

Mourinho - Don't spare the boys if they slack, anyway we know you as a no-nonsense leader and will only give shirts to those who deserve it. You also have a target to surpass your previous era achievements.

Azpiculueta - You are doing a good job as a Celestine Babayaro reincarnate.

Ivanovic - Well done Well done Well done - We appreciate your contributions to the attack.

David Luiz - Spend extra hours on the training ground to perfect your God-given talent and Skills, your free kicks are great and you can make them get to the point of >75% accuracy I believe you can

Bless them, Imagine they actually knew anything about football, Instead of just going for stupid predictions because of past thumpings of worse teams!

to be fair, parking the bus not only seemed likely, it seemed neccesary

Not at all. Parking the bus seems stupid against City. They give lovely counterattacking chances. Why would a good counterattacking team consider the bus? It's not September. By now, we know our weaknesses and strengths AND we have Mourinho above all to execute to perfection.

Take a look at some pre-match posts. A lot of people were saying that.

Really great 3 points and good to see the shape the team is taking.

As per Pellegrini post conference comments I really don't care. We have a manager that says crazy thing so I have learned to look past those comments.

AMAZING analysis by Pat. I want every team to watch and learn how to beat them now :P

btw I love the new member name. Where was it decided? :P

So happy I bet a silly dance instead :lol:

There is enough of me to go around. Everyone can have a slice! Form a line ladies :eyebrows:

I hope all those bitches know I'm first in line