Fernando Torres

Finally! We can report the inappropriate language referee Mark Clattenburg used to a Chelsea player...

He called

Fernando Torres a "striker".

God, now I have coca cola streaming down my nostrils from laughing. That shit was funny !

lets go another way today...

what a brilliant performance by this guy. amazing workrate, i mean its not easy to stand still in one place for 90+ minutes guys. his finishing was tremendous. he simply never misses the goal and his shots were better than carlos or beckham. this guy is the way to go. i think we should give him a 10 year contract. infact play him even wen he is in his 90s, how different can it be from what he is been doing at this moment. hats off to torres. i gave this guy a standing ovation after the match. totally deserved it. dint put a foot wrong. hope to see such performaces alwys.

I would play some youngster from our academy or reserves immediately. You can be sure he would be more hungry and willing to fight tooth and nail for the club. What has Torres done? Was on the pitch for 90 minutes, that's all. Get rid of him ffs!

I think that by letting him start every single game, Robbie is just making the situation worse for Torres. Torres can basiclly go in to a game with the mentality that no mather how shit he plays he will still play the game after. You cant build a team with that kind of mentality.

And im still embaressed that some ppl said that Torres would come good this season because he now didnt have too compete for the spot with Drogba. Competition is part of the game!!! You should use it as a motivation to do better! If Torres plays worse if he has competition then fuck off!!!