Fernando Torres

Can anyone truthfully say they weren't excited by the Torres transfer? Can anyone truthfully say that at the time, if we had the choice of signing Torres, Falcao or Cavani, they would've picked any of the latter two? I don't think so.

I wasn't excited and i would've picked the latter two.

Can anyone truthfully say they weren't excited by the Torres transfer? Can anyone truthfully say that at the time, if we had the choice of signing Torres, Falcao or Cavani, they would've picked any of the latter two? I don't think so.

That's a no brainer. Cavani > Falcao > Torres.

And to think, Cavani was available in the 30-35 million region..before his transfer to Napoli.

fernando aint godd enough bcuz he doenst make the rights run and he doesnt dribble ball well also he is blonde also he isnt Falcao or benzema. they play in spain so they are better than torres even though torres played in spain once like 10 years ago when liverpool bought him. maybe we shud just sergio agwero or rooney as they are the best strikers in england and rooney captins england so that makes him even better. i hate kalou lol he sux. has anyone actually ever considered that maybe signing players for lots of monies like torres makes them bad players? i know ronaldo cost more than torres but that doesnt count so what im syaing is that expensive players suk and we should look for bargins like lamps and mata because they didnt cost mcuh even thouhg they cost more than ill ever make in my life. mikel sucks becuz he doesnt run and score goals a lot like ronaldo and messi i think that htey should also be signed but not for much money so if they are signed for a little like lamps and mata they will becom even better players than they are. if they are played in the two pivot with ramirez ( best player in the world) we will win the premer league and fa cup in like 20 minutes flat. also falco is the best striker in the world becuz he fashions his own chances and scores his won goals because he can shot dribble and pass like maradona. if he is signed tooo we will win everthing ever made even the serie r. but as i said before he needs to be bought for little bit of money so he can be a better player bexuz players tha t are expensie play worse like torres but not ronaldo. but it doesnt really matter becuz we have ramirez who is brazilan and brazilan are the bests footballers in earth because of fat ronaldo and cristaino ronaldo maradona pele and neymar and ronaldinyo he also runs and sprints a lot and has also when he runs he can shoot and pass not everyone can do that like mikel who has to stand to anything becus he suks lol/ torres sux becuez he shit

Lol..this forum in a nutshell!

A lot of people are saying that in hindsight they would've preferred Cavani or Falcao, but neither at the time were as hot as they are now. Just go to the start of this thread and you'd see how many were elated by this signing.

A lot of people are saying that in hindsight they would've preferred Cavani or Falcao, but neither at the time were as hot as they are now. Just go to the start of this thread and you'd see how many were elated by this signing.

True...the only other striker in contention at that point in time was Aguero,but that's a different matter..Cavani and Falcao were not exactly in the frame then

True...the only other striker in contention at that point in time was Aguero,but that's a different matter..Cavani and Falcao were not exactly in the frame then

At the time it was between Neymar; Torres and Aguerro. Falcao was not really linked with us even though I though he would also be a better option - Neymar was my favorite out of the three players because of his creativity.

Whoever is saying would've preferred Falcao or Cavani over Torres, well you are obviously lying, both lads were pretty much nothing back then and were very unknown so please you are either the best scouts in the world or just lying like fuks.

Another shit performace by Torres, although not a sending off, he genuinely adds NOTHING to our team. Would rather have Michu or Fletcher. Thats being completely honest. He doesn't shoot from outside the box. He's afraid.

DM HAS to start Sturridge, not just in league cup games, but every game. He now deserves his chance with Mata-Hazard-Oscar behind him.

It's getting beyond a joke

Another shit performace by Torres, although not a sending off, he genuinely adds NOTHING to our team. Would rather have Michu or Fletcher. Thats being completely honest. He doesn't shoot from outside the box. He's afraid.

DM HAS to start Sturridge, not just in league cup games, but every game. He now deserves his chance with Mata-Hazard-Oscar behind him.

It's getting beyond a joke

(clap)

Told the the fourth ref to fuck off straight to his face when leaving the pitch. 22 months since signing and he finally gained my respect :clap:

Told him what every Chelsea (and most probably other clubs) fans were thinking. Indeed, feeling something more towards him.

Told the the fourth ref to fuck off straight to his face when leaving the pitch. 22 months since signing and he finally gained my respect :clap:

is it confirmed? i knew he shouted something but i wouldn't go as far into lip reading