Fernando Torres

Whoever is saying would've preferred Falcao or Cavani over Torres, well you are obviously lying, both lads were pretty much nothing back then and were very unknown so please you are either the best scouts in the world or just lying like fuks.

I didn't know Cavani but Falcao had just scored 34 goals in 43 appearances with Porto and continued to score in the season when we signed Torres it's not like he was unknown player at the time. Hell he was pretty well known even before signing for Porto

If we want to be perfectly fair Torres had a "what the fuck I'm kung fu Evans" moment in the first half and was lucky to be on field.

559589_10151183304634279_1155987097_n.jpg

Well, under Carlo, Evans did exactly the same thing to Drogs and it was Drogs who commited the foul, according to ref. Man United all over the place,

Enough is enough. Dive or no dive, sent off or not. It's the end for Torres. No passion, no desire, no commitment. Awful with the ball, nowhere to be seen without it. We've done very well this season carrying him but I cannot see that we can go on much longer with Torres in the team. I think it's time to cut our losses and sell in Jan for whatever we can. He's not the type you want hanging around bringing others down with his mood swings so I think it's time to get rid.

I so badly wanted him to come back to his best but it's past the time when it could be possible.

It's sad but I feel the only way forward.

Can't blame him for the sending off because that was a ridiculous decision by Clattenburg but Torres was useless today and was rightfully about to be substituted for Sturridge before the red card. Watching the game I couldn't help but be jealous about United's options up front. All of their strikers offer far more to the team than Torres does and for example Van Persie was all over the pitch today, always dropping deep to fight for the ball but still he always managed to be in the right place at the right time when they were attacking. Torres just stood there with two or three defenders always marking him out of the game and still he didn't do anything to make himself available. Very frustrating to watch...

If there's one good thing about him getting sent off today, it's the fact that we get to see Sturridge play on Wednesday when we face those United cunts again in the cup.

I didn't know Cavani but Falcao had just scored 34 goals in 43 appearances with Porto and continued to score in the season when we signed Torres it's not like he was unknown player at the time. Hell he was pretty well known even before signing for Porto

True, but it was the Jan transfer window, and we needed a striker who wouldn't take long to adapt to the PL. All the other strikers, including Neymar and Aguero were coming from different leagues.

Of course it was a panic buy, but we didn't have much choice back then.