Fernando Torres

oh my god..i finally found out why we bought torres in the first place, we somehow knew beforehand that falcao was going to play for atletico and so we bought torres(as a sweetener) to swap with falcao so that we'll get to have falcao and torres gets to return to his boyhood club.

sorry for the "conspiracy theory" kinda frustrated with him...

I highly doubt they would want to go from falcoa to torres...

Saying that i bet he ends up being at whatever club he is next at if he does end up leaving.

Juve won the Scudetto last year without a proper striker.

Matri, Vucinic and Quagliarela were doing just fine. And you know its serie a we are talking about? Complete bs is going there, juve is like United in epl. It doesnt matter how bad they play, they always win by luck, ref help or sth. You know how many offside goal juve scored last season.

Thing is Torres is so shit that everyone is now looking at life without him which is so sad.

His time here has been detructive to both club and himself. It was a bad move, I for one will be glad to see him go because he's nowhere near the calibre of a player we need.

I hope Sturridge gets the nod from now on, Torres goes in Jan but only if we can get someone in to replace him.

Surely with the creativity behind Sturridge he'd bang in more goals than Torres ever could for us. At least he;s not afraid to shoot, will beat a man has pace and is in the age range of the others. Whether thats a factor at all I don't know but our front 4 of

mata----Oscar------Hazard

----------Sturridge-------------

I mean I just don't see how sturridge doesn't deserve his chance. We could at the rate we are going lose both in Jan.

Chelsea need a player like Wilifried Bony at the moment. Torres is always moving and works hard, but he is not strong enough to lead the line. I'm sorry for Torres, but that's my personal opinion.

- Tomas Kalas

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2228105/Fernando-Torres-dumped-Wilfried-Bony-says-Chelsea-loanee.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Always found excuses for him , hope that we will have that Torres that embarrassed our defenders in their best days !! But i just realized every game i go in waiting for Oscar or Mata or Hazard to pop up with a goal or an assist , not once this season have i watched a game expecting Torres to have a say in it.

We as fans expect nothing from our only striker and that just highlights how much of a liability he has become.

So true, sadly.

Well actually we play in a very slow tempo , and Torres is still adapting himself to it , he had also crictised that when he joined chelsea , IMO We should start playing a bit quicker , and the so called creative trio (who hasnt played a single through ball to him) should try to involve him more , than he would come good , and mikel should show some courage , he passes back all the time , even on counters

Well actually we play in a very slow tempo , and Torres is still adapting himself to it , he had also crictised that when he joined chelsea , IMO We should start playing a bit quicker , and the so called creative trio (who hasnt played a single through ball to him) should try to involve him more , than he would come good , and mikel should show some courage , he passes back all the time , even on counters

Torres is a pure shit, tempo is not to blame

Slow tempo?

No single through ball?

Mikel only passing backwards?

You sure you're watching the same games?! I'm sick of these excuses. They're getting more and more ridiculous everytime.

Why should the team have to adapt to Torres? What's so special about Torres that we have to change our tactical set up for him? HE should change for US. Though I still think he'd be poor anyway.

Why should the team have to adapt to Torres? What's so special about Torres that we have to change our tactical set up for him? HE should change for US. Though I still think he'd be poor anyway.

When you buy a 50M striker , you adapt to his game , like Man united did with RVP

Slow tempo?

No single through ball?

Mikel only passing backwards?

You sure you're watching the same games?! I'm sick of these excuses. They're getting more and more ridiculous everytime.

I tell you what's ridiculous , when you dont provide him any service and blame him for the draw or loss

Fernando Torres has received tons of through balls and missed eight one on one chances plenty of times failing to even connect with the ball. He gets the ball in a good position takes 3-5 touches and by the time he decides it's time to shoot the ball is already in an opposition player who is running down towards our goal. Torres at this point looks at the referee raises his arms asks for a foul

Why should we adapt to a player who in 2 years has not had ONE world class performance - if Torres was actually worth all the effort he would play well despite a team that isn't playing to his strengths, instead he ends up being one of the WORST players on the pitch whenever we end up playing badly.

Matri, Vucinic and Quagliarela were doing just fine. And you know its serie a we are talking about? Complete bs is going there, juve is like United in epl. It doesnt matter how bad they play, they always win by luck, ref help or sth. You know how many offside goal juve scored last season.

Why do you feel the need to comment if you have no idea what you are talking about? I watched every Juve game last season and can assure you none of what you said is true.

1) Quagliarella scored 4 goals last season, Matri 10, while Vucinic was playing on the wings and not as a striker. The Juve strikers had minimal effect on their season.

2) It is true that the Serie A has weakened, but so has the PL. This is evident by the fact that we were the only English club in the CL last season past the final 16 stage.

3) Tell me please, how many offside goal did they score? I can't remember any, the only game-changing decision that went Juve's way last season was the disallowed goal against Milan. But I also remember three matches that ended in a draw where Juve should have had very clear penalties in two of them while they had a goal wrongly disallowed in the third. I actually read an article that analyzed the refereeing mistakes and Juve were the side that lost the most points due to these mistakes among the top teams.

On any account, you really shouldn't be so quick to discredit a side that outplayed us at the bridge only a few weeks ago.

I tell you what's ridiculous , when you dont provide him any service and blame him for the draw or loss

Still that excuse, he has 3 assist machines behind him and were still blaming lack of service :doh:

Service works both ways and Torres just isn't doing his bit.