Fernando Torres

I feel a bit of sadness for giving up on Torres. But so far I feel, he hasn't lived up to the hype he portrayed to the media in the summer about finally getting service via the purchases of Hazard and Oscar; as well as being the 'main man' now that Drogba has left. Sadly from his performances I felt that he has lacked a desire for Chelsea compared to the rest? (However if he is able to turn things after his suspense then we'll all be eating our words!)

But I think he will sold, maybe in the Falcao deal to return to his beloved club Atletico Madrid.

You guys should rewatch one of our matches, and focus on Torres inside the box while we have the ball on the edge of the box or on the flank.

Torres barely moves, he is usually standing behind a bunch of defenders without trying to make himself available or get in front of his marker in case there is a pass or cross coming in. His movement in the box during open play is appalling because it's completely nonexistent. It's a far cry from Drogba who would always try to make himself a good option inside the box whether there is a cross coming in or a pass - he would use his physique to shield himself from his marker and allow the passer to have a clear channel to find him. Torres doesn't have Drogba's physique so he should always be on the move inside the box, but instead he is the most static player we have.

There are also majority of times where he is nowhere to be found, Ramires sometimes takes up forward positions with his runs while Torres is escaping his markers by standing on the opposite flank of our attack without trying to run into the box.

Aguero didnt want to leave in january, but if we would have offered 50 million pounds and give him the same wages as Torres has im sure he would take the first plane to London...

Madrid agreed to sell Aguero and Godin to us in the summer, but we were impatient and panicked from a shit run so brought Torres and Luiz. Aguero wanted to come to us.

Although I'm happy to have got Luiz over Godin, Aguero would have made our current squad almost complete and we wouldn't be talking about Falcao!

WTF?

Agüero is BEAST... nothing else to say bout him...

he has never impressed me since joining Man City, yes he has scored a decent amount of goals but his performances haven't been as impressive as i have seen when he was at Atletico.

Good player but there are a long list of players who i would rather have in my team than Aguero. such as Falcao, RVP, Tevez, Cavani, Lewandowski, Benzema, Higuain, Neymar, Ibrahimovic, Hunterlaar, Mandzukic and Damiao

he has never impressed me since joining Man City, yes he has scored a decent amount of goals but his performances haven't been as impressive as i have seen when he was at Atletico.

Good player but there are a long list of players who i would rather have in my team than Aguero. such as Falcao, RVP, Tevez, Cavani, Lewandowski, Benzema, Higuain, Neymar, Ibrahimovic, Hunterlaar, Mandzukic and Damiao

You'd have Huntelaar, Mandzukic, Lewandowski or Damiao in your team over Aguero? Haha. It's Halloween, not April fools!

Did you guys hear that?? The sound of Torres getting his ass benched. Sturridge did enough today to show that he deserved a starting spot up top AND his overall performance wasnt even that good imo. He could have done much better in some moments but he still showed that he's our man for now... that just sums it all up for how bad Torres really is

Depends before his goal Sturridge was actually worse than Torres(of this season), and I personally rate Sturridge higher than Fernando at the moment.

After the goal he was good enough. I feel if he has a full match where he performs like he did after his goal the option would be easy. Seems to have a pretty good understanding with Moses and Hazard; can't say the same about Mata those two seem on two different frequencies(at least tonight).

Anyhow even thought I support Sturridge - this is surely not a game which is proof that he is better than Torres leading our attack. Obviously I will maintain the opinion that if he is given as much chances as Torres has been given in his time at CFC we will get more out of Daniel than Torres.

Can somebody ask Torres to do like RVP?

All I want os Torres to just shoot, take your chances man! I personally dont care if he misses. He has looked better this season (still needs to work on his ball control), just need to shoot more.

Analyse RVP goal vs Arse, he simply took the sot and it went in, if it had went wide, nobody would say he did anything wrong. Now, if he tried to drible the defender or did something else and lost the ball, Manure fans would be furious.