Oscar

themightyblue

Says the person that has only watched Koke once ever.

I can get a picture of things from his stats, that one appearance and what people say around here.

All of which points to 'grass is greener' syndrome. I'm sorry but other than strength I just don't see what you see in him.

I can get a picture of things from his stats, that one appearance and what people say around here.

All of which points to 'grass is greener' syndrome. I'm sorry but other than strength I just don't see what you see in him.

You should really not judge a player based on one game...

If we are judging a top mid by stats alone Iniesta is probably not even top 500 midfielder to ever play the game, same with Xavi and Mata/Silva/Fabregas are some of the best midfielder in BPL/Spain history...

It depends on the position, for a striker obviously goals are the main stats that they will be judged on. But for a deep ball playing mid like Koke...etc it is not essential. Oscar on the other hand plays at CAM for us all the time so he has to back it up with good stats in this talented team.

So chin up, i know it hurts you so much inside that Oscar has contributed this season! you clearly have so much hate and biterness inside you, i actually feel sorry for you, the amount of energy you waste day after day insulting and discrediting Chelsea players, is really sad, I hope one day you find happiness in your life.

Actually without entering the pointless discussions around here. This is pretty spot on, which is really sad.

Also whats with that messenger grammar on all of didierforever posts :ph34r:

Actually without entering the pointless discussions around here. This is pretty spot on, which is really sad.

Also whats with that messenger grammar on all of didierforever posts :ph34r:

i made a long and elaborate post (i thought u liked those, did not u?). i have yet to get a reply on it from u. and another one of those long and elaborate posts to counter pacquiao. why dont u try and see if u can counter any of those. dont see them as pointless. or is everything pointless when it comes to arguments which show how poor oscar is?

so now we are down to grammar. i see people are running out of points. nice!!!

I just saw Dunga's quote comparing him to the second greatest attacking midfielder of the 90's, Baggio. Absolutely hilarious. I hope the rumor is true and he gets sold. He will have the opportunity to captivate the italian crowd and make the Juve fans relive their Hero's magical moments with his dazzling skills and consistent performances. That's the least they deserve :Goober: