Oscar

themightyblue

Tbh they would just all rotate around, specifically to avert the situation we have now where all of our attacking force is clapped out from over work.

Not going into it, I feel MvG/RLC would better offer that alternative in the squad, and also Ramires will probably never fetch more than he does now.

I'm not opposed to selling Oscar next season if his slump repeats itself post Jan anyway. Right now I just feel it is down to youth and he will overcome it. So if I'm wrong you can come back and mock me next year :ph34r: @didierforever

i would never call xavi a dribbling king. iniesta is a different story but definitely not xavi. koke is a decent dribbler himself and his holding onto the ball under pressure is something of his USP i feel.

Xavi in his peak was fantastic in both dribbling and holding the ball.

Also, he was able to pass the ball faster than Cesc and Koke.

Koke is a brilliant player, but to think that Koke and Cesc would work in the epl might not be true. However, Koke is strong on the ball, but isn't a good dribbler and cesc is neither... Comparing iniesta/xavi to cesc/koke is complete wrong.. Different players.

Koke is a brilliant player, but to think that Koke and Cesc would work in the epl might not be true. However, Koke is strong on the ball, but isn't a good dribbler and cesc is neither... Comparing iniesta/xavi to cesc/koke is complete wrong.. Different players.

Modric, Verratti, Gundogan prime are the ones who combined strength, turning away from markers, and passing vision like xavi.

Thiago is an even better dribbler, but he doesn't have the strength yet. If he has, and stops getting injured he'll reach prime xavi levels imo.

This guy seriously isn't still forcing the Koke & Xavi comparison 3 days later? Surely not.

Koke is a million miles behind Xavi and is closer to James Milner than he is to the former. Spatial awareness, balance, vision, crispness/accuracy of his passing, touch etc..Koke doesn't have any of that in his locker. Xavi was the architect of arguably both the best club & national teams of all time. Koke will never in his life reach that level, he's simply an industrious midfielder with a great cross on him.

They really weren't. Fabregas was far more important than Oscar for us. Not even arguable tbh.

It was clearly arguable. Take away set pieces and Oscar's contribution in the first half of the season was only bettered by Costa.

The amount of opening goals he scored & created was insane but whatever. You lot have made up your mind about him, he wouldn't even get into Crystal Palace's team obviously.

It was clearly arguable. Take away set pieces and Oscar's contribution in the first half of the season was only bettered by Costa.

The amount of opening goals he scored & created was insane but whatever. You lot have made up your mind about him, he wouldn't even get into Crystal Palace's team obviously.

Costa, fabregas and hazard were on fire. Oscar was the fourth best, but his goals were a huge part of how well we played.

The difference is he is no longer showing the energy and intensity to make those tackles and get into the box on the end of chances. Infact, if I remember well, fabregas and oscar did a lot of positional rotation in the first half of the season but all of a sudden he can't even move now.

The reason why people are complaining is it happened last season, and its happening again. But I don't see anybody who is available and better than Oscar so I think people wanting us to sell are wrong.

Koke is better than Oscar under pressure, you underrate him. He has awareness of his surrounding because he looks up before the ball rolls to his feet while oscar is always looking at the ground so he needs to take a touch, look up, before he can pass. And that could be the difference between finding a chance to put costa through and passing back to Matic because someone else can close you down before you get your head up.

Having a negative opinion of Oscar, especially if a sane one like, "we can do better" as opposed to an insane one, "he's shit!" Is absolutely fine.

The strange part, or perhaps should not be strange any more, is the idea he's getting sold on a fire sale. he just signed a new deal after dropping his performance in the second half of the season - just like now.

So what has changed to make the very loud minority think Jose has changed his mind on him? Do they have insider info by chance? Or are they trying to interpret tabloids? Tabloids don't report news - they fabricate them.

Xavi in his "PEAK". Koke is 22. Just 22 and already an almost WC player. As for koke's passing speed, I think that is very good. Infact something that we need. Too many ball dwellers right now in cesc, hazard and willian.

I compared koke-matic-cesc to xavi-biscuits-iniesta to just show that physical speed is only so important specially if the team has a style.

I do agree that it night not work, but honestly how different would it be from the current situation. If we are able to get pogba, that would be ultimate. If not koke is a definite uograde on Oscar.

Ps- did u read gilvorak's comment. Koke is closr to milner. Now u tell me how exactly one should deal with a moron like that who compares koke to milner while just last weel called oscar a GOAT!!!! PROPER TROLL. According to gilvorak the great, all koke has got is a great crosa, nothing more. :lol:

Take away your Oscar glasses and you will see Cesc was way more important for us. He changed our whole game this season while Oscar rides on the backs of Eden, Cesc, Matic and Costa.

Xavi in his "PEAK". Koke is 22. Just 22 and already an almost WC player. As for koke's passing speed, I think that is very good. Infact something that we need. Too many ball dwellers right now in cesc, hazard and willian.

I compared koke-matic-cesc to xavi-biscuits-iniesta to just show that physical speed is only so important specially if the team has a style.

I do agree that it night not work, but honestly how different would it be from the current situation. If we are able to get pogba, that would be ultimate. If not koke is a definite uograde on Oscar.

Ps- did u read gilvorak's comment. Koke is closr to milner. Now u tell me how exactly one should deal with a moron like that who compares koke to milner while just last weel called oscar a GOAT!!!! PROPER TROLL. According to gilvorak the great, all koke has got is a great crosa, nothing more. :lol:

Show me examples of Koke being this all conquering midfielder you keep claiming. He plays on the wing for Atleti for a reason you complete and utter clown, the same role Milner plays for City. Learn the game and stop relying on the popular opinion to rate players. Koke will never even reach the level Xavi is at even now at 35.

He's a great crosser, good defensively and is one of the best set piece takers in the World but there's literally nothing special about him like you continually suggest.

The fact that you took that Oscar comment literally tells me everything I need to know about you. It was obviously tongue in cheek.

Show me examples of Koke being this all conquering midfielder you keep claiming. He plays on the wing for Atleti for a reason you complete and utter clown, the same role Milner plays for City. Learn the game and stop relying on the popular opinion to rate players. Koke will never even reach the level Xavi is at even now at 35.

He's a great crosser, good defensively and is one of the best set piece takers in the World but there's literally nothing special about him like you continually suggest.

The fact that you took that Oscar comment literally tells me everything I need to know about you. It was obviously tongue in cheek.

trololololololol... did i hit a nerve.

by the way, you ass, cesc played as a false 9 or a CAM for barca. yet we have played him the majority of his season as a DLP. koke has played games even this season as a DLP and he was brilliant. he played there last season and was brilliant. there are certain characteristics which are apparent when you actually see a player rather than just keep trolling u jackass. "nothing special about him", why even bother with a person with such an asenine opinion.