Daniel Sturridge

the wes

They made us wait until half an hour into February before we could get hairband man-yet we give them Sturridge on 1st January. :rant:

Guaranteed they will play him up front in the middle and he will score for them.

Right thats it I am going down Cobham to burn my sturridge shirt.....

They made us wait until half an hour into February before we could get hairband man-yet we give them Sturridge on 1st January. :rant:

They must have someone lined up ready to come in straight away, don't think i can deal with another month of just Torres up there. <_<

They must have someone lined up ready to come in straight away, don't think i can deal with another month of just Torres up there. <_<

What if Torres is inured tomorrow and we get to watch a whole month of no one up there? The amazing concept of the false nine to the rescue.

You'd like to think so but we need to factor in who runs our club and the ability to fuck things up. Hopefully Falcao is on his way.

It's a good deal for him, for Liverpool AND for us. He is a decent player, but he hasn't got what it takes to become a great one.

We need someone great.

I agree that's a good deal for everyone. But I think he has the ability and potential to become a great player. Sturridge's problem is his attitude, he already seemed to think he's great. So he will never strive to be better.

I agree that's a good deal for everyone. But I think he has the ability and potential to become a great player. Sturridge's problem is his attitude, he already seemed to think he's great. So he will never strive to be better.

Exactly. He is a great athlete, but his attitude is so poor and that will always be a stop for him. I find it really hard to believe that Danny will ever manage to change that attitude. It's not too late for him, but not too early either. He is 23. Almost all of the world's greatest strikers were on fire at this level of age. He isn't even playing.

Well did you at least notice Alti regulars like Turan, Godin, Courtois haven't appeared in Europa either?

I guess not

As for Sturridge? I have felt for a long time if he wants to fulfill his potential he has to leave Chelsea. Really do believe in his talent and he will do fine at Livepool.

Good luck and i hope he proves his doubters wrong.

Sorry, I don't think I made myself clear in that point. I don't think the Falcao deal is close because he hasn't played in the Europa League. I was simply making the point that if we're letting Sturridge go so soon in the window, then a deal for his replacement (whoever that might be) must be fairly advanced.

As for Danny, he's got talent but it's always been the attitude side of things that has let him down. Remember the whole contract issue that caused him to leave City in the first place? Now look at someone like Mata who took a reduced wage to come here, proved himself and now looks to be getting a new contract - that's the type of player we want in my opinion.

It's all about fine tuning and man management. Somebody like Harry Redknapp will get the best out of him.

It's a good deal for him, for Liverpool AND for us. He is a decent player, but he hasn't got what it takes to become a great one.

We need someone great.

Torres is a shit player though. So don't really get your point?

Sturridge was never given a fair crack at CF so for anyone to say he isn't good enough is bullshit. Give the games Torres has had. Then you could say that. The fact that you can compare his and Torres record yet Torres starts every game is embarrassing.

I have no idea who is going to come in, but something must be in place to let him go.

Got that feeling he will comeback to haunt us. Suarez/Sturridge>>Torres.

Sturridge was never given a fair crack at CF so for anyone to say he isn't good enough is bullshit. Give the games Torres has had. Then you could say that. The fact that you can compare his and Torres record yet Torres starts every game is embarrassing.

I have no idea who is going to come in, but something must be in place to let him go.

Let me just grab my other other pair of glasses, maybe with those on I will be able to see where is the name Torres written in my post.

I said it before, Torres is not the man for us either.

We need someone great. We need someone like Drogba. I hope Lukaku will be ready soon.

Until then, Falcao could be what we need.

I assume that there is actually someone ready to replace Daniel, since we'll let him go. It's not like Roman needs the money Liverpool will pay for the lad.

Anybody is better than Torres. Saying that we should keep Sturridge because he is a better than Torres isn't a proper reason.

So I wonder who we will be buying in the January transfer window. We would need at least 2 strikers now. Stupid business by Chelsea. Force him to stay and give him some fucking game time.

You really think you can force someone to play for us or for that matter any team?