Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

I don't know where he would play, with his passing, long shots and great set-pieces i would have thought double pivot, but according to whoscored his tackling is "very weak" so that won't work. And for the '3' behind the striker, we already have Eden and Mata occupying 2 positions, with Schurrle/Di Maria possibly coming in to take the last spot.

I'm not sure he'd be happy as squad player, so regardless of how good he is atm, it might be a good decision for the club to sell him, especially if he could be used as bargaining chip to get a player more suited to our style and formation.

according to whoscored his finishing is also weak :blink:

His finishing is actually one of his strengths so dont believe everything you read :D

Everywhere! He is very, very versatile.

Would add a lot of depth options for us, really...

Sounds great.. we really do miss depth. When we bought all those young lads last summer I thought we were gonna have an amazing bench, but apperantly we dont really.. probably because we loaned everyone out, Marin didn't do well and then we were left with Moses and Benayoun.

he is no RW...too slow for it. clearly his stregnts are in the centre...either as CAM or as a CM/deep lying playmaker.

Well thats a problem since Mata and Oscar are also very good at CAM.

I have an idea... Let's sign the next big thing. Loan him out to a club in a league where the two top club's having reached the final of the Champions League this year are busting a nut to sign him. Watch him tear the league up and sell him to one of those clubs interested thus strengthening one of them for a knock off price.

Genius!

:dunno:

I'd play him on the right wing. That's how Schweinsteiger got started. Eventually he'll probably also take up a deep role.

I'm sure he'd be at his best in a central attacking position but that will never happen here unless Mata and Oscar get their legs ripped off by a tractor while they're skipping through a field near a farm.

Some of you need to get a grip, seriously! This is not the worlds greatest player, hes not the best youth player out there, hes not even the best youth player we have. Hes a very talented lad but the pages upon pages of people freaking out, crying about the possibilty of him being sold is woeful. If he is sold, hes sold lets not continually moan about it.

Definately the best youth player we have, Courtois excluded. Shitloads better than Moses, Marin and Benayoun(lol).

He's currently better than Oscar as well. People SHOULD be worried. Selling him would be the worst piece of business since signing Torres.

I'm inclined to think you don't watch a lot of Bremen's games. He's carried them and kept them in the Bundesliga almost on his own.

Some of you need to get a grip, seriously! This is not the worlds greatest player, hes not the best youth player out there, hes not even the best youth player we have. Hes a very talented lad but the pages upon pages of people freaking out, crying about the possibilty of him being sold is woeful. If he is sold, hes sold lets not continually moan about it.

He's better than Oscar, and he is on Hazards level. He is our best youth player on loan.

Hahahahaha Lampard extended at stupid wages and De Bruyne will probably be sold for peanuts. Chelsea's way.

9 assists is 8 more than Lampard by the way smh.

I know you are just a troll but if he is not sold for peanuts or infact not sold at all come end of August, will you leave the forum?

I am going to go with my belgian mates here. This guys is on Hazards level indeed and franly atm better than Oscar.

Ow ...ps: the belgian brigade doesnt say this because we are fanboys, but because we saw him play for years in the belgian league and in the NT (where he did better than Hazard and Lukaku tbh).

Really ... Some of you guys can't feel talent when it would be shoved up your asses :Goober:

Hahahahaha Lampard extended at stupid wages and De Bruyne will probably be sold for peanuts. Chelsea's way.

9 assists is 8 more than Lampard by the way smh.

Are you seriously comparing Kevin De Bruyne's contribution in the Bundesliga to Lampard's contribution in the Premiership !??

Are you even a Chelsea fan?