Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Well, when you compare that to Ronaldo and Messi, (i know..both players are out of this world, but if he's going to be one of the best he needs to at least get close to them) it's not very much.

You also have to take into consideration the fact that he's play 60+ games.

Frankly, no one are on their level, but that doesn't mean you're still not one of the best players in Europe in my opinion. I certainly rate him that highly, Messi and Ronaldo are on another level though.

It was a good penalty, but how does that define the way he plays on the pitch?

Pirlo passes are flashy.

They are not short passes,but killer long balls. He might not be fast, but his game is def. Flashy.

fella I dont know how to reply to that, no idea what your talking about in the first place and that retort has left me further confused. Stay classy

I will stay classy, man. I was referring to your post when you just stated an opinion as fact without argumentation. Twice.

Hence - eloquence and such . Bit of banter really.

I actually said youth player, not young player. I should've said the best young player not currently in the squad.

yes but if oscar is in the bracket of kdb for age then so is hazard! Anyway, getting bogged down in whos better than whom here. I originally said he wasnt the best youth ( should have said young but assumed people wouldnt think I meant the akes, chalobas et al) we have here and imo he isnt. I personally believe hazard will be one of the best about, I also think that oscar at such a young age, to be in the brazil first team says alot about how good the kid is. In honesty I dont watch kdb a lot but what ive seen hes good, very good but I wouldnt be heartbroken if he was sold

I will stay classy, man. I was referring to your post when you just stated an opinion as fact without argumentation. Twice.

Hence - eloquence and such . Bit of banter really.

sigh..if you'd read the post I replied to you would see why I worded my response like I did. It was saying kdb was the best and this one and that one was shit!! No factual basis whatsoever

Edit: they didnt say shit, said shit loads better

sigh..if you'd read the post I replied to you would see why I worded my response like I did. It was saying kdb was the best and this one and that one was shit!! No factual basis whatsoever

Sorry man. That shit happens on a forum. I missed a piece. My bad.

No offence, but I think you're getting confused in who posted what here. I said KDB is 'shitloads' better than Moses, Marin and Benayoun. Do I really need to give you facts and stats?

Just open your eyes.

Sorry man. That shit happens on a forum. I missed a piece. My bad.

"Definately the best youth player we have, Courtois excluded. Shitloads better than Moses, Marin and Benayoun(lol).

He's currently better than Oscar as well. People SHOULD be worried. Selling him would be the worst piece of business since signing Torres.

I'm inclined to think you don't watch a lot of Bremen's games. He's carried them and kept them in the Bundesliga almost on his own."

He's referring to this post, he's just twisting bits and pieces and leaving stuff out

No offence, but I think you're getting confused in who posted what here. I said KDB is 'shitloads' better than Moses, Marin and Benayoun. Do I really need to give you facts and stats?

Just open your eyes.

yes of those 3 and id argue that moses, in time, will be a really good player. But your opening gambit was...kdb is better than Oscar..that was it, said as fact! Thats how I responded back, giving bullet points as fact. Not that I have any problem with that, tbh id rather make points and get offside, it was stingray who pulled me up on it and thus ive had to nearly derail a thread much to everyones certain boredom to explain this

"Definately the best youth player we have, Courtois excluded. Shitloads better than Moses, Marin and Benayoun(lol).

He's currently better than Oscar as well. People SHOULD be worried. Selling him would be the worst piece of business since signing Torres.

I'm inclined to think you don't watch a lot of Bremen's games. He's carried them and kept them in the Bundesliga almost on his own."

He's referring to this post, he's just twisting bits and pieces and leaving stuff out

Ow fuck. I hate that.

yes of those 3 and id argue that moses, in time, will be a really good player. But your opening gambit was...kdb is better than Oscar..that was it, said as fact! Thats how I responded back, giving bullet points as fact. Not that I have any problem with that, tbh id rather make points and get offside, it was stingray who pulled me up on it and thus ive had to nearly derail a thread much to everyones certain boredom to explain this

I just asked to make a proper argumentation. Not derail.

Also ...l this thread is about more @bir_cfc than just what you say. Its a debate about a player. Whining is what the Torres and even Mikel thing is about.

:Goober:

Jesus Christ! Is it special hour in here? Yes I mixed your words, im on my phone in work trying to quote, write and funnily enough work at the same time so its proving awkward to read back all the time to re quote. Fact remains you stated a point as fact..definitely the best youth player we have, better than oscar...i made my comments in exactly the same way..hes not better than oscar or hazard. Neither of our quotes were backed up statistically and could have been left at that except the other fella made an issue of it. I haven't twisted your words to make you look stupid, simply mis quoted you, which I edited at the time. Any other observations pm me as im sure the rest of th people on here dont want to read this shite

Might as well call the whole forum pathetic then, or at least all the people in the Mourinho or Rafa thread who jump on every retarded article from the daily fail or goal.com

There has been a LOT of talk about KDB's future in the media so it's only natural that fans of the player are worried and express their concern on a forum

Mourinho and other transfer forums are different, their whole point is to discuss the player's transfer, whereas KDB is OUR PLAYER. Talk about how he's performing, how he's playing, what he's doing right and what he's doing wrong. And yeah, nothing wrong with discussing his future but when you're repeating the same stuff over and over again without any new piece of information surfacing is stupid. Every week there is a Bremen game and all of a sudden someone bumps this thread with a genuine post about how he's playing but all that results is in next 10 pages of the same people crying and moaning about the same damn thing.

Mourinho and other transfer forums are different, their whole point is to discuss the player's transfer, whereas KDB is OUR PLAYER. Talk about how he's performing, how he's playing, what he's doing right and what he's doing wrong. And yeah, nothing wrong with discussing his future but when you're repeating the same stuff over and over again without any new piece of information surfacing is stupid. Every week there is a Bremen game and all of a sudden someone bumps this thread with a genuine post about how he's playing but all that results is in next 10 pages of the same people crying and moaning about the same damn thing.

Dude the Belgian's are passionate about their Club and National players. I can't see anything wrong about them expressing their desire for one of their National players to stay at their favourite Club when there are plenty of rumours surrounding his possible departure.

I'd rather see the passion existing in our fan's than the alternative.