Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

He's gonna be one of those players that if we let go, 3 years from now he'll have a contract with a £40m+ release clause.

We'd be bonkers to sell him. At the very LEAST, if we aren't gonna recall him, send him on loan to Swansea or another midtable Premier League club for 6 months to a year.

Playing excellently in a deep-ish midfield 3 role. I think Bremen are playing a 4-3-1-2 or something and he's on the right. Also got a good block in around his own penalty area. Oh and the goal.

I don't know where he would play, with his passing, long shots and great set-pieces i would have thought double pivot, but according to whoscored his tackling is "very weak" so that won't work. And for the '3' behind the striker, we already have Eden and Mata occupying 2 positions, with Schurrle/Di Maria possibly coming in to take the last spot.

I'm not sure he'd be happy as squad player, so regardless of how good he is atm, it might be a good decision for the club to sell him, especially if he could be used as bargaining chip to get a player more suited to our style and formation.

We would be nuts to let him go. My brother says that he kept Werder almost single handedly in the Bundesliga. We should not/must not/cannot use him as a weight in a transfer for anyone. Rather let him stay at Werder or send him to Malaga on loan, but it would be so darn stupid to let him leave now.