Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

de bruyne signs a 5 year contract with Dortmund. now bild also reported

F U C K

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/borussia-dortmund/einig-mit-kevin-de-bruyne-30375494.bild.html

You have to read properly they are reporting the old news from belgium and it says that chelsea have not said anything. It just says he and dortmund have agreed terms! And i have told you guys before bild is a shit source and are rarely lucky(götze).

You have to read properly they are reporting the old news from belgium and it says that chelsea have not said anything. It just says he and dortmund have agreed terms! But they have no real source so dont believe it!And i have told you guys before bild is a shit source and are rarely lucky(götze).

You have to read properly they are reporting the old news from belgium and it says that chelsea have not said anything. It just says he and dortmund have agreed terms! And i have told you guys before bild is a shit source and are rarely lucky(götze).

bild it relates to oneself ("bild erfuhr"). at the last time they are trustworthy.

I hope that was the condition of dortmund for lewandowski deal to chelsea.

If we do sell KdB surely it means we can get either Hummels, Gundogan, Reus or Lewandowski if not then it just doesn't make any sense at all!!!

We dont need to give them kdb to get them just pay the release clause or enough money! We have to keep players like him at all costs!

Deary me. If that stories are true, then the board really needs to be crucified. We basically bought De Bruyne. Loaned him out. Never played him. And then just sell him off like that?! :doh::rant:

The bild story is bullshit 100%!

Chelsea need to give approval first, and then player can speak to other club ( I mean to agree a deal, and sign a contract)? ? ? He can't sing a contract with Dortmund...he is under contract with Chelsea...

This is just crap story from Bild...

That Bild article saying €15m with no options for Dortmund's players. Waiting for the official confirmation but good God, if that happens I can only wonder how anyone could possibly be that fucking stupid to first buy an unproven talent like De Bruyne for £8m and after he has finally broken through to the very top level sell him to one of the best teams in the world for pretty much the same price we initially got him for. That would make absolutely no fucking sense and whoever authorizes a deal like that should be lobotomized immediately. The club has had no problem spending £5m on nearly any potential world class player out there but so far there haven't really been anyone who has succeeded and the club have made a massive loss on deals like that and when we finally hit the jackpot they look like fucking it up too.

As much as I rate KdB, I would be at least somewhat okay with a deal if it involved one of Dortmund's stars coming our way but €15m cash for a player of De Bruyne's ability would be one of the stupidest deals in the history of football, and that's saying a lot. If this happens, I will bump this thread every time he plays for Dortmund just like people are now bumping Sturridge's thread.

a quote from that article...

In recent weeks, Schaaf has used him in a right-sided role, but where one might expect him to play a narrow role close to his favored central role, he instead received the ball in wide positions, and helping his side keep good width before either cutting inside onto his preferred left foot, or sending crosses into the penalty area.

Say what?