Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Some of you need to get a grip, seriously! This is not the worlds greatest player, hes not the best youth player out there, hes not even the best youth player we have. Hes a very talented lad but the pages upon pages of people freaking out, crying about the possibilty of him being sold is woeful. If he is sold, hes sold lets not continually moan about it.

Let people express their opinion how they want pal. Just look on the pages of Mourinho day in, day out, no one complains. I think people have a right to "moan" about him being potentially sold especially when we have not seen him play a competitive fixture yet here.

He's not Chelsea's youth player for one, let's get that straight. He was Genk's first teamer as was Anderlecht's Lukaku. Chalobah is Chelsea youth for example not KDB. As for where KDB fits in, let's see what he can do after a full season in the EPL first before anointing him "better than Oscar" OK? KDB has been given free range to do just about anything he wants on the pitch at Bremen where the mad cap manager has experimented with so many offensive formations and let KDB play everywhere but that's not going to fly in the Premiere League and he's gotta be more disciplined and go through the same ups and downs that Hazard and Oscar faced before giving him all this praise. Personally I think KDB and Marin were going to be the only creative additions along with maybe Moses before the season began but then Hazard surprised everyone and said yes to Chelsea and along with Oscar, this changed everything leaving Marin to rot on the bench and KDB forced out on loan and with KDB's stock rising rapidly, Chelsea to me will cash in on him to fund a Cavani like deal.

Oscar plays out of position every game, and has hardly had a break the past 12 months, hard to just say KDB is better than him.

So does the bruyne half of the time, now he played right centermidfield, scored Bremen's only goals, Made the most meters, most accurate passes and key passes of the game. He is better than Oscar, and everyone who disagrees is either based because Oscar wears blue or haven't seen a single game of bremen.

He's not Chelsea's youth player for one, let's get that straight. He was Genk's first teamer as was Anderlecht's Lukaku. Chalobah is Chelsea youth for example not KDB. As for where KDB fits in, let's see what he can do after a full season in the EPL first before anointing him "better than Oscar" OK? KDB has been given free range to do just about anything he wants on the pitch at Bremen where the mad cap manager has experimented with so many offensive formations and let KDB play everywhere but that's not going to fly in the Premiere League and he's gotta be more disciplined and go through the same ups and downs that Hazard and Oscar faced before giving him all this praise. Personally I think KDB and Marin were going to be the only creative additions along with maybe Moses before the season began but then Hazard surprised everyone and said yes to Chelsea and along with Oscar, this changed everything leaving Marin to rot on the bench and KDB forced out on loan and with KDB's stock rising rapidly, Chelsea to me will cash in on him to fund a Cavani like deal.

You haven't seen a single Bremen game, have you?

So does the bruyne half of the time, now he played right centermidfield, scored Bremen's only goals, Made the most meters, most accurate passes and key passes of the game. He is better than Oscar, and everyone who disagrees is either based because Oscar wears blue or haven't seen a single game of bremen.

Or you're biased because KDB is belgian? B)

Or you're biased because KDB is belgian? B)

I do not care if he's belgian, what do i win with that? Do i get some of his wages? Is he my soccer buddy? does he make my homework? no. He could be Angolan of nigerian decent, he would still be a better player.

They have played 8 matches with the belgian team in the same XI. De bruyne was better 6 out of 8 only the last game agaist macedonia eden was the better of the 2

playing for your national team is different, like for example Lampard is so much better playing for Chelsea than he is for England... same goes for Rooney and Gerrard.

Hazard>De Bruyne. Simple as.

playing for your national team is different, like for example Lampard is so much better playing for Chelsea then he is for England... same goes for Rooney and Gerrard.

Hazard>De Bruyne. Simple as.

Really is it that simple?

De bruyne: better vision, better kick, better cross, more work rate, can play in more positions, defends better and has better stats/game.

While I do agree Hazard is better, De bruyne is at the same level.

Not that i expect you to know that, considering you haven't seen De bruyne play for more than 12 minutes at most.

This thread is scaring me...

Lol, yeah .....

The Hazard thread was scary in the beginning too when a lot of people yhought he was overrated, too expensive, not performing ....

There were a lot of complaints about a belgian clique .... Strange but they have silenced since. It will be the same here.

So De Bruyne is on the same level as our 2nd best player this season (some would argue the best) then? I don't think he's on Hazard's level yet, very few are. He's a gem and I have watched Bremen a few times just because of him but on Hazard's level right now? I don't think so. Very few are. I know he performs for Belgium but one shouldn't solely use that as a perimeter to measure how good a player is. KdB hasn't done for Bremen what Hazard has done for Lille.

I'm interested in knowing, many think Hazard could be the best player in the PL next season, can you say the same about KdB? I think people are starting to overrate the guy which isn't good. Let's just take it slow with him shall we?